I don't tell people where I work and if I do I'll say caversham finance. Not ashamed of where I work but not proud, years of bad publicity make is embarrassing to say the company name even though when you work for them it's q completely different story. It's the people that abuse the company that have given it a bad rep
Ashamed I lied
Ashamed as it’s a god awful job
I wouldn’t again.
You wouldn't unless you are really into sales and hitting targets.
The list is literally endless. The values, the great customers, people you work with, progression opportunities. Myself personally found it very quick to move into a management role and have received so much support through the training programs. Highly recommend!
You don’t want to.
- What is the interview process like at Brighthouse Careers?8 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Brighthouse Careers?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Brighthouse Careers?6 people answered
- Does Brighthouse Careers allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What is the dress code at Brighthouse Careers?4 people answered
- What is Brighthouse Careers sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Brighthouse Careers?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Brighthouse Careers?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Brighthouse Careers?4 people answered
- What is the Brighthouse Careers employee discount?4 people answered