Bright HR

Bright HR Employee Reviews

You'll be required to work hard during working hours but this certainly makes the job financially rewarding. You must be willing to commit to the role, focus and work hard. If you just want a job for the basic salary and aren't willing to turn up every day and work hard then I wouldn't bother applying here. Fortunately if you do, you have the opportunity to earn 50k+ in your first year quite easily. This also isn't a fake OTE like jobs usually advertise.
Pros
Potential earnings, Free lunches, Unreal City Center Office
Cons
Only a con if its not for you - Hard work!
If you want to be treated badly and get very little support, other than the head of sales screaming across the floor and the CEO sending emails constantly if you are off the phone for 1 minute. Then this is the place for you. Leadership is a disgrace and defaults a bully like approach from the 1980s. Expect to be sacked at any stage and obliged / forced to do extra time daily and weekends. If you are not a favourite you will get all the bad data and very quickly have your back against the wall. I would encourage anyone even considering working here to think again.
Pros
Pathetic free lunch just so the head of sales gets his.
Cons
Leadership is shocking
You get out of it what you put in. Massive earning potential if you are prepared to put the work in. Good sales job/opportunity. Comes with it challenges like any role.
Pros
Money
Cons
Some negativity within the sales team
Bright HR is a fast moving business that has fantastic earning potential should you be willing to put the work in just like any other sales role. They have a brand new penthouse office in Manchester city centre. Day to day free lunch incentives and beer (and wine) Friday's. It is a fast paced working environment which is driven by sales top earners do work late and the odd hour or so at the weekend but they are earning in excess of £100,000 per year. It's a great career move for anyone who is driven, motivated and looking for life changing earning potential.
Pros
Lots of incentives & Fantastic earning potential
Cons
It's fast paced environment which may not be for some
Only one week of training when timetable was for 2 weeks. It seemed like they were making it up as they went along as most of the stuff on the timetable we didn't do then just threw us onto the phones. Lied about earning potential. Pressured into doing unpaid hours. Promised ongoing support yet at the first sign your stats aren't where they should be they fire you rather than try and help with additional training.
Pros
early friday finish
Cons
management/lack of training or support
Management isn't great. They care more about numbers than people. The team however was great to work with and it was a great place to learn more about software development
A great company who take time to develop you as a person as well as a sales person. The earning potential within this business is outstanding - this is due to no cap on any commission earned. The management here are extremely knowledgeable and friendly and will always push you to get the best out of yourself. The team are a great group, with tonnes of experience. All in all, a great place to work!
Great environment, Team and Manager in house. I would highly recommend the business especially for those wanting to earn as the commission is uncapped!
Pros
Great earning potential
Cons
If you work hard the money is 100% there to be earned fast paced with good rewards lots of incentive to push and drive perfromance good social side to working at bright
Would not recommend working here , no job security. One week of ‘training’ then you’re thrown onto the phone and expected to perform immediately. No support at all.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bright HR?
The company really takes care of the people working here and provide them with the best possible opportunities to develop their career further. The induction training I've gone thorugh really sets you up to be very successful in the role if not the best.
Great rewards, you essentially get out what you put in, vibrant office, good working environment, good money. The people that work here are sociable and friendly, everyone works together, never feel left out. The company is really moving forward so exciting to see where the Journey takes me.
Really enjoying the company culture, has some of the best perks, induction tools and training I've ever received as a new starter. Everyone is competitive but in a way that is encouraging rather than pressurized
Fun environment to work in and brilliant money to be earned! Couldn't recommend this place any more, come and see for yourself. Our department's manager is one of the best I have ever had and most importantly she knows what she's doing. The hardest part of the job is going in the lift in the morning as it's always so hot! The most enjoyable part is of course the money but secondly an amazing atmosphere that everyone creates because everyone just wants to be here. See you soon!
Pros
Money. free fruit on Wednesdays, great people
Cons
BrightHR is a unique place to work. It's a new company which comes with so many positives and a couple of negatives. Positives include a genuinely fun environment which is really collaborative and inclusive - a great place to have your ideas heard and a sense of pride when you achieve something. As a start up company a lot of the things we do, we do for the first time, so we have a real culture of learning from our mistakes and moving forward. There aren't many negatives, but due to the nature of the business the work is fast paced and you need to be adaptable to change. Everything is still fairly new, so some processes aren't in place yet but you can see this improving as we move forward. It's a great time to be on the BrightHR journey!
Pros
monthly socials, free fruit, fun environment, great people, charitable, good location, flexible
Cons
no sick pay, pension isn't competitive with other places I've worked
The management at BrightHR are unusually open to allowing the employees to be creative as long as the work still gets done. This includes frequent fun/play events in the office and even the office environment is conducive to creativity by having a garden with bean bags, benches, tents, etc for impromptu meetings and relaxation. BrightHR is a subsidiary of a larger, more established company and employees contracts are still with that parent company which does mean that the contractual terms and conditions of employment are a little harsh, especially around sick pay, but the working environment and BrightHR culture more than make up for it. This is my first job in a while where I've actually looked forward to coming in to work each day - long may it continue!
Pros
Fun
Fun and relaxed atmosphere with a garden in the middle of the office and regular Nerf gun battles! It is hard to imagine that a workplace that promotes fun so actively could be as productive as it is but there is no doubt that we get the job done - and have fun at the same time! The trust in all employees and colleagues, and the belief in the brand means that this is really an extraordinary place to work. If there are positions available don't hesitate to apply - you won't regret making the move!
Pros
Great people, culture and opportunities
Cons
No office toaster...yet
I joined BrightHR as a User Experience Designer in September 2015, having come from a dull few years at a well known catalogue company. I was very impressed with the move and haven't looked back since! My day to day job involves designing the most efficient, useful and memorable online interfaces and experiences possible for our website, which enables employees to self-serve their HR-related activities effectively. I use a variety of design tools at my disposal, as well as calling upon a wealth of experience from my colleagues. Team work is a very important part of the work ethos at BrightHR and end result is impressive. Everyone is extremely helpful to each other with tasks and goals getting finished to an very high standard. My favourite part of my job is being assigned a real challenge of a task; having to design an interface for an end-user task - such as booking a holiday on our HR system - and figuring out a new, simple and innovative way of going about it. And I get a real kick out of seeing people test and use it. The work isn't easy but it is highly rewarding. What also sets BrightHR apart from other companies is the company focus on creating an environment you really want to be part of. From the crazy NERF-gun battles that break out in the office, to team nights out, social gatherings and themed day. So far there has been an America themed day, a Halloween costume competition, and at least two cake bake-offs! Staff are given great freedom to explore all available options in order to make a great end product. I believe it is this freedom to be expressive - more...
Pros
Free Monday breakfast, incredible team spirit, autonomy, great office environment, dedicated and helpful teams, supportive managers
BrightHR are at the forefront of workplace culture and employee engagement. The entire company from the CEO downwards, believe in play at work - making it feel like you're not actually at work, but more so hanging out with friends. The garden, central to the entire office, is filled with tents and beanbags. An excellent space to be able to relax. At BrightHR taking time away from your desk is encouraged to spark creativity so these breakout areas allow for you to grab your Surface Pro and work from anywhere in the office. The hours aren't regimental. Although I work from 9-5 it wouldn't matter if I came in at 10am one day and stayed until 6pm another day - as long as you work hard, you can come and go as you please. Throw in other perks such as Nerf gun fights, space hoppers, free fruit, nights out etc, etc..!
  1. Employee reviews