Bretsa Early Years Recruitment

Bretsa Early Years Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom11 reviews
Bretsa has a really friendly team of consultants trying to find work in various settings. They look after your needs as well as the settings they place you in. It is a very good company and they pay reasonable salary for agency work. I highly recommend them as a company to work for.
People are amazing. Everyone works hard. They have some vert talented consultants. I really do wish the best for everyone that works at Bretsa and hopefully it works out
Bretsa is a breath of fresh air to recruitment! Help me find work so easier and effectively. They thorough asked me what I was looking for and matched me to different jobs and companiesI couldn't recommend them more!
Pros
Professional, Quick, Organised, Amazing!
Cons
None!!
Love this company. Since I joined I was made to feel so welcome. Amazing and friendly team. They work so hard to make sure they offer the best service to everyone and work extremely hard.
Can see why Bretsa is one of the top Early Years Recruiters in the country!
Pros
So much flexibility, Excellent money, Amazing service
I worked for Bretsa when the head office was in Greenwich, when I first applied their was a lot of back and fourth about the status of my CRB application (DBS) which would make me question working for them but at the time I was only 17 so I didn’t know any better but once my crb came back I was rushed into working shifts at nurseries Even though I mentioned to my consultant at the time I’m a college student so my availability is only one or two days depending on my timetable. However when had a shift with a nursery I noticed that what my consultant told me the shift hours were and my actual hours I had done were very different, I let bretsa know but this fell on deaf ears and also whenever I had to email about calling during school hours that I can’t answer work calls.
Pros
Certain staff at head office
Cons
Consultant wouldn’t answer to queries
good money and allows u to work in your timings, however the staff are very unorganised. they forget to pay they forget to book holidays they forget to tell nurseries your availabilties
Pros
work your own hours
Cons
organisation
Caring for children aged 0-5, Health and Safety procedures.

Safe Guarding Children and to make sure that all children are constantly supervised and checked.

Allergy Regulations and supervision.
Pros
I hr lunch
Cons
I would strongly recommend Bretsa to any of my friends or family that were looking to start a career in recruitment. If you want a family orientated working environment that promotes from within and values their staff then this is the place to be.
I would safeguard and help children learn in the nurseries. I have learnt from the staff members how to treat children nicely and the routines for the day. Interact with children n staff members.
Pros
Spend time with children
Cons
tolerate the children noise
The advisers are great and very friendly. Easy to reach them by phone, text or email. They are situated in Woolwich.
Cons
The rate is low and there are no training
Good
Execellent

Amazing staffs and good company. i enjoyed working with this company. they were willing to help at all times. and they also gave me work at all times too.