BrandWatch Employee Reviews

3.2Job Security & Advancement
easygoing and flexible
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brighton and Hove, East Sussex27 February 2017
I have been working for brandwatch for a long period of time as a home based worker, the company is very organised, flexible and ready to meet your needs. I generally receive the assignment by email with the deadline that is always feasible.
Pros
good for extra money
Cons
no many hours
Growing start up
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Brighton1 October 2013
Starting with a good morning to the team and checking my diary. Overseas client's email and urgent matters first then internal meeting with teams. Usually mornings were booked with calls with clients to support and discuss new strategies and campaigns. Afternoon usually dedicated to project management including writing briefs liaising with the reporters and content team, creating and managing project plans, cost and timeline management. I always found time to keep my self up to date with the latest Social Business trends.

I grown up with and within the company since 2010. When I started at Brandwatch I was the 10th employ, when I left the company had more than hundred employes over 2 continent.
I learned a lot from a constantly growing company and they offered me many chances to show my skills and values. I pioneered our New York office in 2011, bringing there our culture and values.
Pros
Free snack
Cons
Lack of management