BrandWatch

BrandWatch Employee Reviews

Brandwatch is an amazing company to work for. The teams and managers are really well organised and offer an incredible opportunity. They provide a games area and beanbags to help you relax.
Pros
Free lunches each month, Free drinks
Cons
No medical insurance cover
I have been working for brandwatch for a long period of time as a home based worker, the company is very organised, flexible and ready to meet your needs. I generally receive the assignment by email with the deadline that is always feasible.
Pros
good for extra money
Cons
no many hours
Starting with a good morning to the team and checking my diary. Overseas client's email and urgent matters first then internal meeting with teams. Usually mornings were booked with calls with clients to support and discuss new strategies and campaigns. Afternoon usually dedicated to project management including writing briefs liaising with the reporters and content team, creating and managing project plans, cost and timeline management. I always found time to keep my self up to date with the latest Social Business trends. I grown up with and within the company since 2010. When I started at Brandwatch I was the 10th employ, when I left the company had more than hundred employes over 2 continent. I learned a lot from a constantly growing company and they offered me many chances to show my skills and values. I pioneered our New York office in 2011, bringing there our culture and values.
Pros
Free snack
Cons
Lack of management