Brandon Trust Finance Assistant yearly salaries in Bristol, England
Salary estimated from 6 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
£22,273 per year
Meets national average
Job openings matching Finance Assistant in Brandon Trust
Your day will involve supporting them with daily living skills, for example cooking, cleaning their homes and managing finances. We provide a range of benefits.
18 days ago
From cooking to managing finances. Alternatively you may have social care experience as a care assistant or care worker. View the detailed Job Profile.
3 days ago
From cooking to managing finances. If you have experience as a care assistant or care worker in a care home, you’ll discover we provide plenty of on-going…
1 day ago
From cooking to managing finances. Alternatively, you may have experience as a care assistant or care worker. You could choose to work for a day here and there,…
2 days ago
How much should you be earning?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
Questions about Brandon Trust
- What is the interview process like at Brandon Trust?5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Brandon Trust?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Brandon Trust?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Brandon Trust?4 people answered
- What is Brandon Trust sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How likely are the oppountities to grow and develop within Brandon trust are there?3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Brandon Trust?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Brandon Trust?3 people answered
- What is the Brandon Trust employee discount?3 people answered
- How many places should I ring for work in my area ?2 people answered
See all questions and answers