Mainly about what care work you have been involved in
If you preparing to telephone screening or interview. There will questions around the practical aspects of the role. For example, a support worker:- what do you understand would be your daily task's/duties. What is important to consider when supporting someone in their own home. etc etc
However the main priority for Brandon Trust is the values. They are looking for staff who genuinely want to help people with learning disabilities live a fulfilled life.
It depends how desperate they are to get staff, noedays very desperate.
- What is the interview process like at Brandon Trust?5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Brandon Trust?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Brandon Trust?4 people answered
- What is Brandon Trust sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How likely are the oppountities to grow and develop within Brandon trust are there?3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Brandon Trust?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Brandon Trust?3 people answered
- What is the Brandon Trust employee discount?3 people answered
- Do I do all e learning courses before ringing around for work?2 people answered
- What questions should I expect for interview2 people answered