The process of employing me was quick, and the HR department were very helpful.
Service manager & team leader were really open, and friendly during my interview. Really listened to my previous experiences. I felt they were very approachable.
Quick, hiring can be complex though
Not sure as I was tupied over from Allied Health Care, so only a brief interview with managers and clients.
- How would you describe the pace of work at Brandon Trust?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Brandon Trust?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Brandon Trust?4 people answered
- What is Brandon Trust sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How likely are the oppountities to grow and develop within Brandon trust are there?3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Brandon Trust?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Brandon Trust?3 people answered
- What is the Brandon Trust employee discount?3 people answered
- Do I do all e learning courses before ringing around for work?2 people answered
- What questions should I expect for interview2 people answered