There is no sick leave policy. If you are sick you don’t get paid
Nothing for the first 3 days then SSP. No company sick pay. Not sure. I've only been off sick once.
Sick pay is statutory and you don't get paid for the first two days of being off sick.
- What is the interview process like at Brandon Trust?5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Brandon Trust?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Brandon Trust?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Brandon Trust?4 people answered
- How likely are the oppountities to grow and develop within Brandon trust are there?3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Brandon Trust?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Brandon Trust?3 people answered
- What is the Brandon Trust employee discount?3 people answered
- How many places should I ring for work in my area ?2 people answered
- Do I do all e learning courses before ringing around for work?2 people answered