Depending on what you will like to put as a remote working. Yes you can. But still no man is an island in this kind of organisations, one way or the other you will come to work with team and other staff.
Yes but poor man management put me off. Lazy middle aged women expecting you to do all the work. All they do is waffle, gossip and sit down in the service homes.
- What is the interview process like at Brandon Trust?5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Brandon Trust?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Brandon Trust?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Brandon Trust?4 people answered
- What is Brandon Trust sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Brandon Trust?3 people answered
- What is the Brandon Trust employee discount?3 people answered
- How likely are the oppountities to grow and develop within Brandon trust are there?2 people answered
- Do I do all e learning courses before ringing around for work?2 people answered
- What questions should I expect for interview2 people answered