Brand Recruitment

Brand Recruitment Employee Reviews

I have contacted Brand Recruitment for a number of roles that I would be extremely suitable for. I was contacted by Lucy and had a good talk, she said I would be put forward. I have since been ghosted/ignored by her. This is very disappointing and rude.I worry for their clients who are missing out on great candidates due to their poor communication, disorganisation and mismanagement.
Having joined Brand in 2017 from an in-house recruitment role, I feel like I have now had the true experience of the inner workings of a great quality recruitment agency. The initial training is outstanding, the support of fellow colleagues is unparalleled, and as an employee, you feel that they really value your professional development and success. The atmosphere in the office is lively and engaging, full of friendly and welcoming people...
Pros
Commission; Work Socials; Great Holiday Allowance
Having joined Brand Recruitment just after finishing college with little experience of working in an office environment; 5 years on I have gained a marketing qualification from the CIM & have been promoted to Marketing Manager. With it being a growing business, there are really great opportunities for the future at Brand as well as clear pathways for those that are passionate and work hard.
Pros
Paid for team socials, 6-week sabbaticals after 3 years of service, generous holiday allowance
  1. Employee reviews