Brakes Group Employee Review

View all Brakes Group reviews

It has a good social group
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Grantham, Lincolnshire16 April 2018
Forever changing working environment due to growth and ownership changes but having worked for this company for almost twenty years it was overall a good company to work for with many challenges but equally many opportunities for advancement if you pushed yourself.
Pros
Advancement opportunities
Cons
Annualised hours

Other Brakes Group Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Deeside2 December 2019
From the moment I walked in I had a great introduction. Very friendly trainer and very welcoming team. Training was in-depth with plenty of time to learn at my pace. The trainer was always checking in with us to make sure I felt comfortable. Once out of training we were welcomed into my new team. There is lots of fun in the office. Loads of games and incentives. There are targets to hit but I expected that as it’s a telesales job. My manager is very supportive and has regular catch-up and 121s. I was hesitant after reading the reviews on here but I’m glad I took the leap and joined. Loads of perks here like staff discount and loads of food samples.

All in all, I feel valued here as an employee.

My only criticism is the lack of training facilities. No training room and a little cramped.
Fast passed
Outbound Telesales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire28 November 2019
Some lovely people, requires hard work but fully supported by team leader.
The harder you work the more rewards you get. Fantastic staff discounts on produce.
Would work there again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brakes Group. Our community is ready to answer.