Brakes Group Employee Review

View all Brakes Group reviews

easy pay mind numbing
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (Current Employee) –  Grantham, Lincolnshire14 January 2019
if you want an easy day to day job with no real stress then this is the perfect job 8 hour days sometimes you may be required to stay at most half hour longer but a lot of times your either on time or early.
Pros
on site canteen
Cons
mind numbing
Official response from Brakes Group
3 April 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at
resourcing@brake.co.uk

Other Brakes Group Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Deeside2 December 2019
From the moment I walked in I had a great introduction. Very friendly trainer and very welcoming team. Training was in-depth with plenty of time to learn at my pace. The trainer was always checking in with us to make sure I felt comfortable. Once out of training we were welcomed into my new team. There is lots of fun in the office. Loads of games and incentives. There are targets to hit but I expected that as it’s a telesales job. My manager is very supportive and has regular catch-up and 121s. I was hesitant after reading the reviews on here but I’m glad I took the leap and joined. Loads of perks here like staff discount and loads of food samples.

All in all, I feel valued here as an employee.

My only criticism is the lack of training facilities. No training room and a little cramped.
Fast passed
Outbound Telesales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire28 November 2019
Some lovely people, requires hard work but fully supported by team leader.
The harder you work the more rewards you get. Fantastic staff discounts on produce.
Would work there again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brakes Group. Our community is ready to answer.