Brakes Group

Brakes Group Employee Review

View all Brakes Group reviews

Fast passed
Outbound Telesales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire28 November 2019
Some lovely people, requires hard work but fully supported by team leader.
The harder you work the more rewards you get. Fantastic staff discounts on produce.
Would work there again.
Official response from Brakes Group
6 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate
your input and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience working with us. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at
resourcing@brake.co.uk

Other Brakes Group Employee Reviews

Family atmosphere and great management
Resourcing Advisor (Current Employee) –  Home Based20 January 2020
I have worked for Brakes for the last 6 and a half years. I came from the customer care world and I now work in resourcing and can honestly say that there is progression through the company if that's what you really want and work hard for it. Management have always been very supportive of my decisions and have supported me through a divorce and through mental health issues. I could not have asked for better support. As long as you communicate with them and are completely honest then they will do what they can to help. I would recommend working for this company to anyone.
Dont come to brakes
HGV Class 2 Driver (Former Employee) –  Bodelwyddan, Denbighshire15 January 2020
The management in this depot is non existence doesn't no how to deel with staff his way or your out.nk management skills and surrounds himself with yes men
Pros
Cons
No work life balance
Official response from Brakes Group
20 January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience working at Brakes. We are committed to providing a healthy, safe and respectful working environment for all of our colleagues and encourage open and inclusive management styles. Please email resourcing@brake.co.uk if you would like to share further feedback for us to investigate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brakes Group. Our community is ready to answer.