Brakes Group Employee Review

View all Brakes Group reviews

Telesales advisor
Telesales (Former Employee) –  Ashford, Kent17 November 2019
Management are unfair and biased, you are just a number to them. Duty of care is non existent. Majority of team leaders spend the day eating the free food samples leaving advisors and Seniors to do all the work.
22 November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience working at Brakes. We are committed to providing a healthy, safe and respectful working environment for all of our colleagues and we do not accept any behaviour that does not reflect this - Please email resourcing@brake.co.uk so that we can investigate further

Other Brakes Group Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Telesales (Current Employee) –  Deeside2 December 2019
From the moment I walked in I had a great introduction. Very friendly trainer and very welcoming team. Training was in-depth with plenty of time to learn at my pace. The trainer was always checking in with us to make sure I felt comfortable. Once out of training we were welcomed into my new team. There is lots of fun in the office. Loads of games and incentives. There are targets to hit but I expected that as it’s a telesales job. My manager is very supportive and has regular catch-up and 121s. I was hesitant after reading the reviews on here but I’m glad I took the leap and joined. Loads of perks here like staff discount and loads of food samples.

All in all, I feel valued here as an employee.

My only criticism is the lack of training facilities. No training room and a little cramped.
6 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. The key to our business is our commitment to not only customers, but to our colleagues too. Activating the power of our people through great inductions and on-going training is one of our core priorities, it’s great to see that this is translating into our induction process and being felt immediately when you start a career with Brakes. We strive to provide an environment where our colleagues feel they’re valued, treated fairly and respected and we’re glad that you feel this way! 

Fast passed
Outbound Telesales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire28 November 2019
Some lovely people, requires hard work but fully supported by team leader.
The harder you work the more rewards you get. Fantastic staff discounts on produce.
Would work there again.
6 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate
your input and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience working with us. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at
resourcing@brake.co.uk

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brakes Group. Our community is ready to answer.