Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews for Medical Secretary

Medical Secretary2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews
Very busy environment with old office equipment, poor office conditions and limited funding available.
Excellent IT training facilities on site, uniform provided,

I was not medically trained but determined to be a sucess and with access to a medical dictionary, keen hearing, common sense, enthusiasm, sheer hard work and resolve I was.

The Consultants were troopers and all staff hard working.
Pros
On site restaurant
Cons
Poor standard of equipment i.e. old dictaphones.
It is a very busy and on the go position. There is no let up it is busy constantly which I enjoy. I have learnt a lot of new systems on computer such as IPM, ICE, Evolve, Galaxy. My co-workers are helpful and we all get on very well, helping each other out and being a source for feedback, sounding boards etc. The most enjoyable part of the job is the different and varied jobs that transpire as each day goes on and therefore you could never get bored.
Pros
Varied work load, hours that suit, prioritising your own workload
Cons
very hectic at times, frustration when theatres are cancelled especially at short notice
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7