Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Employee Reviews for Human Resources Specialist

Human Resources Specialist1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
I worked within the HR department and have never experienced a worse working environment in my career. Zero training or engagement from any management. On day one I was shown to a grotty desk and broken chair and told where the toilet was (I can only assume that that was my induction). Managers who seem to spend most of their time hiding behind their office doors and occasionally darting into the central kitchen avoiding eye contact with any of the team. Turnover is high and the environment is miserable, windows covered up, dirty desks and yellowing memos on notice boards that I imagine have been there 700 years and never read. Project Managers who struggle to communicate, maintain eye contact or conduct a meeting in time or with any purpose. Your opinion will never be requested and your feedback will fall on deaf ears. One week my only task was to 'just read over last week's emails'. It was a huge relief to leave, think very carefully before considering the BTHT HR department as an option.
Pros
Cons
No colleague engagement, no defined roles, no communication
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6