Boxer Facilities Management Ltd Employee Review

View all Boxer Facilities Management Ltd reviews

Poor managment and poor communication
Mobile Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Bromsgrove, Worcestershire5 February 2019
Job is good to a certain extent. But managment lack communication and basic skills. When you do all the hours under the sun and all the over time they want you to do they are happy
When you want nights free or don't want to do so many hours they turn nasty and take your contract away and put you on zero hour.

My manager was not skilled or trained enough to do the job. Sarcastic and 2faced would disrespect employees and bad mouth employees to others. When brought to attention of head managment they would pass it off as nothing just because the managers farther is one of there biggest clients and don't want to upset him.

Hr is poor and dose not want to make time to discuss any of your concerns or problems with your job. Only stands up for managment and whoever says the truth is shown to be wrong in there eyes. Never come across a HR like it to be honest.

In all honesty the job I was doing was good i enjoyed the varied role. But when it comes to managment and Hr that was the part that made me leave and let me down in every way.
Pros
Na
Cons
Managment / hours

Other Boxer Facilities Management Ltd Employee Reviews

Never heard from them
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Birmingham14 October 2019
I only had one job with them. Never heard from them again for another cleaning job. The ‘contract’ I got sent through looked unprofessional and didn’t seem legit
Happy people who want to help!
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol13 September 2019
Easily the best job I have ever had. The managers and directors are all friendly and helpful. Don't understand some of the other reviews on here, I only have positive feedback!
Pros
great support
Cons
none!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boxer Facilities Management Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

Boxer Facilities Management Ltd Reviews by Job Title