Boxer Facilities Management Ltd Employee Review

View all Boxer Facilities Management Ltd reviews

Very good place to work
Cleaning Operative (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands3 May 2019
Very decent management and really takes care about cleaners and business its self. Good place to grow learn and go further. Supportive management. Is not many cleaning companies like this one. Highly recommend

Other Boxer Facilities Management Ltd Employee Reviews

Excellent company
Mobile cleaner (Current Employee) –  Bromsgrove7 April 2019
I have worked here for little over 2 yrs and I'm very happy they bend over backwards to give me contracts I choose to go after and my manager is great she helps me and I help her when ever I'm free too I have no intention of leaving this company
Pros
Pay is good job is laid back they are not always on your back
Cons
Boxer Management Needs To 'CLEAN UP' Their Act.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Redditch, Worcestershire31 March 2019
It is a pity I had to give 1 STAR to this dire company as 0 STARS would be more fitting.
Being a professional cleaner with 20 years experience I joined the Boxer Team with great expectations of working for a great team with new challenges.The only challenges were constantly having to sort out Managements mistakes.
We were frequently left without any cleaning products whatsoever to clean with for weeks on end.The management ignores your pleas for cleaning products for so long you have to purchase your own which is very costly.They have so many inexperienced mostly young cleaners that have no capability or interest in cleaning whatsoever.If they put them working with you you have to do their work as well as your own and Boxer management are not interested at all about any problems they cause by their unprofessional attitude.
The management especially the junior ones are rude and use threats,lies and intimidation to get what they want which borderlines on bullying.You feel like you are working in 1919 not 2019.
If you need to talk to Human Resource then your wasting your time as they always side with management to keep their own nose clean.
Boxer are only interested in you for your usefulness as a dogs body to Cover as many Sites and Hours as possible and they ignore the quality of cleaning as long as they can get the clients money.
I was so glad to leave and would never clean for them again even if they paid £50 an hour.
Pros
Cons
Badly managed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boxer Facilities Management Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

Boxer Facilities Management Ltd Reviews by Job Title