Boxer Facilities Management Ltd Employee Reviews in Redditch

3.6Pay & Benefits
3.5Job Security & Advancement
Boxer Management Needs To 'CLEAN UP' Their Act.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Redditch, Worcestershire31 March 2019
It is a pity I had to give 1 STAR to this dire company as 0 STARS would be more fitting.
Being a professional cleaner with 20 years experience I joined the Boxer Team with great expectations of working for a great team with new challenges.The only challenges were constantly having to sort out Managements mistakes.
We were frequently left without any cleaning products whatsoever to clean with for weeks on end.The management ignores your pleas for cleaning products for so long you have to purchase your own which is very costly.They have so many inexperienced mostly young cleaners that have no capability or interest in cleaning whatsoever.If they put them working with you you have to do their work as well as your own and Boxer management are not interested at all about any problems they cause by their unprofessional attitude.
The management especially the junior ones are rude and use threats,lies and intimidation to get what they want which borderlines on bullying.You feel like you are working in 1919 not 2019.
If you need to talk to Human Resource then your wasting your time as they always side with management to keep their own nose clean.
Boxer are only interested in you for your usefulness as a dogs body to Cover as many Sites and Hours as possible and they ignore the quality of cleaning as long as they can get the clients money.
I was so glad to leave and would never clean for them again even if they paid £50 an hour.
Pros
Cons
Badly managed.