Bosch Employee Reviews

Found 74 reviews matching the search See all 3,570 reviews
good workplace environment, not so good everything else
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Worcester23 October 2018
workplace environment is good, team are a good bunch of people however job security is not great, managers lack management skills within certain departments, new opportunities are limited and appear to be biased.
Pay isn't the best as opposed to other companies with the same job role.
Pros
environment, ability to wear own clothes in certain offices, work/life balance
Cons
poor management, permanent contracts are like gold-dust, salary
Great workplace
Supply Chain Intern (Former Employee) –  Denham11 August 2018
I really enjoyed working for Robert Bosch in Denham, Greater London.
Great workplace culture and interesting tasks. Would highly recommend as an employer.
Not for the faint-hearted
Customer Service Advisor (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Worcester9 August 2018
If you want to quickly progress your career to work in a supervisor role then the call-centre has plenty of scope for progression.

It is a hard job working for a call-centre in the winter when callers have no heating or hot water...especially when there is a huge queue of people on hold.

However, if you are strong-minded then you can get a lot of new experiences working here.
Not a culture with free speech
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire20 July 2018
Working at Bosch for a short while made me understand great things about a worldwide known brand. I have been able to capsulate this knowledge and use in my most recent role, however unfortunately for me the culture let them down and this is the most important thing to me personally.
Great Company to Work For
National Accounts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Denham, Buckinghamshire8 July 2018
The Bosch workplace was busy but satisfying. There was a great sense of camaraderie among colleagues in all departments. Despite the vast amount of work, there was always support available.
Pros
Great conferences
Productive and fun
Electronics fields operator (Former Employee) –  Stowmarket, Suffolk13 June 2018
The team I worked in was very easy going and helped me whenever I needed it. The hours were quite flexible as well. Team leaders were very understanding too.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
A lot of standing
Horrible treatment to their employers
Costumer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside31 May 2018
This company couldn't care less about their employers. They don't provide to their employers with any training they request or even a possibility to grow in the company.

They mention the performance bonus as an incentive but is almost unreachable. And they can transfer you to another project easily whenever they want, even if it means changing the hours you have agreed to work and reducing your income.

There is not benefit working with this company and HR are even worse that the managers, so imagine...

The most ejoyable part of the job has been leaving the company.
Pros
Multicultural colleagues
Cons
Management, Salary, Unreachable targets, Hr, Treatment to their employers.
Machine operator
Maintenance Operative / Slot Grinder (Former Employee) –  Bridgend, Bridgend19 March 2018
My day consitited of operatoring grinders and slot grinders. Keeping the line running smoothly and doing hourly checks on roundness and dimensions of alernator shafts and changing grindering wheels when required.
Pros
Good working enivoriment
Cons
Strange shift pattern
Productive and friendly enviroment
Feedback Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Old Hall Street Liverpool UK7 March 2018
Every day was a new challenge, getting targets and deadlines.
I learned to work under pressure and deadlines, organisation skill. Good management and structured executive panel.
Pros
Good friendly culture between colleagues
Cons
Burocracy
Can’t advance job wise
Abrasive (Current Employee) –  Lin3 March 2018
It seems like only certain people can advance job wise and too many people want to play boss and some drama involved certain women talking about others all the time. Some do what they want everyday people from other departments that wasn’t hired for the job gets more training than someone that is hired for the job ,in other words if you aren’t in their little click then you are lastin line to what you get paid to do.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Only 2 breaks one 10 min and one 20 minuets then the people that has their additudes
A productive place to work
Factory Operative (Former Employee) –  Llantrisant, Rhondda Cynon Taff14 January 2018
Made some good friend whilst working in Bosch the pay was good it's a shame they had to shut down I enjoy keeping active was first put on 1 machine within a week was put on 4 machines because I like to keep busy.
Pros
Working with my brother
Lively and Friendly workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  Worcester, Worcestershire28 October 2017
-Admin based role
-Answering telephone calls
-Filing
-Project Work
-Friendly workplace
-70 Interns
-Hardest part of job was working with my manager
-Most enjoyable part of my job was the fact there were 70 other interns
produtive
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  talbot green wales23 October 2017
working on a production line as part of a team
working to deadlines
management treated everyone the same
everyone worked well as a team
the hardest partofthe job was working continental shiftes
Cons
Able t to work on ones own inititive
Validation Technician (Former Employee) –  Gaydon in Warwickshire23 August 2017
Bosch is a very good company to work for having many different strings to its Bow.
When it purchase the Company that I was working for they kept the same management Team which certainly did not hold the same philosophy as the German side of the business which lead to a lot of employee dis-gruntlement. Thankfully the issues were ironed out and the HR started to understand the requirements of the Employees and implemented the policies of the former business prior to its purchase.
Pros
Good Hours of work and Bonus scheme
Cons
Inexperienced HR with a large turnover of employees
Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes26 July 2017
A busy and friendly environment
I gained a lot of work experience due to my willingness to learn more
My job was very pressured working to deadlines, of which I enjoyed giving me a personal drive
Very good company to work for
data input (Former Employee) –  Denham18 July 2017
Good training structure and benefits,
free lunch and nice working environment
was only working there for a temporary position but was happy with my time there
produtive place to work
assembly worker/ Line Feeder (Former Employee) –  Cardiff9 July 2017
Loved going to work here I learned all sorts of jobs working here management where very friendly loved the culture hardest part of the job was how much I loved it getting up to go to work and the shame that it had to go else where or I think I would have been their till I retired
Good learning, bad working hours
Assistant Engineer (Former Employee) –  MY29 June 2017
Very stressful environment. A lot of self learning anf self guidance required. no one to guide you through the learning process. Very low salary for engineers even though they work for long hours.
Pros
subsidizded lunch
It was okay
Storeman/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Knowsley, Merseyside, UK26 April 2017
It was okay to work in Bosch, they relocated to Germany leaving me and lots out of work though. Apparently they will be doing it again in the future according to those higher up.
Excellent Opportunities
Service Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Service23 April 2017
Excellent company to work for, brilliant training facilities. Good work life balance. Justified salaries for the roles. Good opportunities for career advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bosch. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2