Bosch

Bosch Employee Reviews

United Kingdom123 reviews
Working at B/S/H
Good friendly place to work, fast paced work environment but enjoyable and good pay.

Unfortunately i relocated to an area which doesn’t have the company branch.
Not a great experience
After 3 years of working for Bosch I had a breakdown. They have to change how they deal with stressed employees. They did not care that I was being pushed to my limits although I was giving them my all.
27 March 2020
We are sorry about your negative experience with work/life balance. We encourage you to voice your concerns directly to your manager or HR business partner so we can provide individual support on finding a healthy balance. If you feel comfortable, please email us at feedback@us.bosch.com – we’d appreciate the chance to learn more. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.
— Your Bosch Team
trustable company with high level of global tecnology
I really reccomend Robert Bosch not only in UK but world wide
Fun Place to Work
Everyone is so friendly, the place is an amazing place to work and you have lots of fun day in and day out. You can make great connections with customers and people in the department and can progress very quickly.
20 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We greatly appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’ve had a good experience collaborating with us.
Poorly run factory
Managers had no idea what parts to order or when. Factory lines at stand stills due to lack of parts. Several half days. Many managers were rude to a lot of the factory employees.
3 February 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We hear you and would love to learn more about your experience and how we can improve. Please email us at feedback@us.bosch.com.
poor and stressful
poor company with a culture of bullying among certain area and regional managers !! very target driven which will affect your salary, that and constantly being monitored makes it a stressful company to work for and would never advise anyone to get a job there !!
17 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our management team. Treating others in an unbiased and fair manner is imperative to our moral standards as a company, thus we are concerned to hear about your negative experience and will forward your feedback to the responsible team. Should you have further details to share please don’t hesitate to email us at feedback@us.bosch.com.
Not a nice place to be
Very negative reinforcement focussed, not a nice place to be and didn't feel progression was a focus whilst I was there. Wouldn't recommend to others.
Business administrator - Bosch
After completing my NVQ Level 3 in business administration at Bosch, I would now like to take that extra step farther.
More responsibilities and challenges!
6 January 2020
Difficult culture
Very much a job for the boys. if your face fits then you will do well. those people that do not accept status quo and challenge the norm may struggle.
Good work place good people nice environment
I really enjoyed work at bosch but the only problem was to get contract because all summer the factory stop production and reopens after summer and this year the factory closed because they moved to another country
Sjov og karaktergivende arbejdsplads
Generelt set den bedste arbejdsplads jeg har haft længe
Pros
Fantastisk indbyrdes samarbejde
Cons
Måske ikke den bedste ledelse
Being an intern, thepay was anticipated to be low. but having the responsibility of a production mansger there was plenty of stress. often working later than everyone else. it was very good management experience just lacked the pay.
Fast working and deadline meeting enviroment
Very structured environment.
You have deadlines throughout the day to be met everyday.

Working as part of a team in paramount as you work very closely with each other.

being able to prioritise
— Your Bosch Team
good place to work , however, low salary.
Good place to work. flexible.good management.
however salary is very low. very low with that kind of work.

Job policy change every week. This leads sometimes to confusion.
Pros
flexible, good atmosphere
Cons
low salary.
12 November 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. After extensive evaluation of our packages compared with other employers in the area as well as our industry, we find that our compensation and benefits are fair. If you would like to discuss your benefits and compensation package further, feel free to email us at feedback@us.bosch.com.
Fun Workplace
Fun Workplace, new things can be learned. It all depends on what manager you get if he's chill or not. I got a good manager so i was happy in general.
Bosch as a company is good. Service Operations not so good.
Bosch as a company are okay to work for.
The management side is another matter. HR not approuchable and neither are the OPM's

Certain TLs who are wannabe managers have no clue. They are your first port of call but choose to bully and slag team members off on the floor, most campaigns can hear this. If your off sick there is no compassion all they care about is how their yearly bonus affected.

affected

Pros
Okay staff
Cons
Long hours no support rubbish HR
11 October 2019
We are sorry about your negative experience. We encourage you to voice your concerns directly to your manager or HR business partner so we can provide individual support. If you feel comfortable, please email us at feedback@us.bosch.com – we’d appreciate the chance to learn more. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.
— Your Bosch Team
Big company but ran like a start up
Great place to work but career advancement isn't really on the table here. But it must be said that many skills can be picked up from a great workforce.
11 October 2019
We are sorry about your negative experience with career advancement. We encourage you to voice your concerns directly to your manager or HR business partner so we can provide individual support. If you feel comfortable, please email us at feedback@us.bosch.com – we’d appreciate the chance to learn more. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.
— Your Bosch Team
Great for advancement in your career.
Bosch gives fantastic training, and skills. They will give you some of the best in career progression, at the cost of lower than market rate wages.

However with all the training I received I left and in a year my wage has risen 10k since taking on the training, so yes very good for career advancement, somewhere else.
— Your Bosch Team
Great place to work. Very friendly environment.
It was great being a part of the Bosch family and interacting with the associates there, whether I was involved with them on projects or not. The management made me feel at home in Bosch.
Awful Management
Cruel management would delay breaks and have to be forced to run after your paychecks. Would not recommend to my worst enemy, one of the worst places I have ever worked.
12 November 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. Treating others in an unbiased and fair manner is imperative to our moral standards as a company, thus we are concerned to hear about your negative experience and will forward your feedback to the responsible team. Should you have further details to share please don’t hesitate to email us at feedback@us.bosch.com.
Great Company
Bosch is a great company to work for, I enjoyed every minute. The training is world class, and there are countless opportunities to move around the business.