Borough Care Employee Review

View all Borough Care reviews

Supportive and caring
Employee (Current Employee) –  Stockport10 January 2017
Having worked here 2 years I'm very impressed with the support staff receive, care delivered to residents and work carried out to make the enviroments lovely for residents to live and staff to work.
Clearly the negative reviews are from disgruntled ex employees.
Resident and family reviews speak volumes and although highlights improvements on some, the staff and head office team are committed to the ongoing work.
Pros
Supportive staff with commitment
Cons
External catering company

Other Borough Care Employee Reviews

Bully Care not Borough care
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester30 August 2019
Avoid! Rubbish company, Board and all Senior Managers awful and are about as much us as a chocolate teapot. Poor pay and ineffective fluffy (and clueless) HR dept
Loved my time here
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wellcroft15 July 2019
I worked at one of the Borough Care homes from 2014 - 2016. This was my first care job and I loved it, the staff were so lovely, & I've met some genuine friends whilst I worked there, I only left as I wanted to go to the hospital, But even then I stayed casual for abit. I've considered going back on a few occasions, as the home I worked in was so welcoming and lovely.
And the home manager was amazing, his door was always open & helped me loads. Shame he left!

I think the pay could be abit better, ie: enhancements for weekends or nights. And I had a few bad experiences with agency staff that I worked with on nights, who clearly didn't care as much as regular staff and was only interested in sleeping
Pros
Manager and staff during my time there, residents, welcoming and clean home
Cons
Agency workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Borough Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5