Borough Care Employee Review

View all Borough Care reviews

Horrible company, useless HR.
Worst job ever!! (Current Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester8 April 2019
I have never worked for such a bad company!! Managers always in heels bosing carers around. No hands on care.
Long hours unsocialble hours.
Never recommend this company to anyone. If you have a problem, HR is not worth talking to.
Pay is never right.
Official response from Borough Care
10 April 2019

Thank you for your comments, we always want to hear from our staff both good and bad and we are sorry to hear about this experience, we would urge you to contact any member of the Care / Operations team if you have any problems, we also have a staff forum that support when any members of staff feel aggrieved.

Other Borough Care Employee Reviews

Awful
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stockport, Greater Manchester24 June 2019
Some of the deputy managers and seniors think they know it all don't have a clue who the residets are speak to staff like dirt and sur in office eating cake that's if they not flirting with residents family's in front of other residents if ur face doesn't fit they treat you appallingly
Pros
Lovely resident and some staff nice
Don’t ever work here
Care Assistant (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Stockport1 April 2019
Worked here for 3yrs loved it at first but job became unbearable. Long back breaking hours anything you do is never good enough pay is shocking and when you do get paid it’s never right and good luck trying to get what you’re owed. Left due to ill health and being unable to do the job anymore and because I didn’t work my full notice the lovely warm hearted company decided it was keeping my finial pay! Is that the sort of company you’d want to work for?
Official response from Borough Care
10 April 2019

Thank you for your comment, however we would never withhold pay for any member of staff even if they choose to leave us. please contact us so that we can talk about this and resolve any issues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Borough Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5