Borough Care Employee Reviews for Healthcare Assistant
Healthcare Assistant1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 29 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I really enjoyed my job when I started, I still enjoy working with my residents but feel it’s time to make a change and face new challenges. I feel borough care can’t offer me anymore than what I already do ie progress anymore as I don’t want to move upto senior role in borough care company. I need new challenges and want to progress in my career. I work 12 hour shifts with 30 lunch break and two 15 minute breaks, all staff are tired and it can be very stressful especially being short staffed.
Job satisfaction from my residents
Under staffed and to much expectations., especially trying to keep people safe when not enough staff to do so
Official response from Borough Care19 March 2019
Thank you for your comments, we always want to hear from our employees. Borough Care always try to offer as many lateral moves as possible within the Company and take recruitment and staffing levels very seriously. If you would like to talk about this in any more detail, please feel free to contact HR.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Borough Care reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Borough Care. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 29 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Borough Care
- What advice would you give the CEO of Borough Care about how to improve it?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at Borough Care?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Borough Care?4 people answered
- What is the dress code at Borough Care?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Borough Care?3 people answered
- Does Borough Care allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Borough Care?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Borough Care?2 people answered
- Is it payed weekly2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Borough Care?One person answered
See all questions and answers