Borough Care

Borough Care Employee Reviews in Manchester

Manchester3 reviews
I currently work there the rate of pay for the job is shocking in a bad way I love the job residents an staff even the assistant managers are lovely but higher up are a waste of time no support for staff , long hours, rubbish pay, pressure all the time none stop running about for 12 hours the job is very rewarding but the company are disgusting always short staffed which results in lack of care on residents as there isn’t enough time yet we are always at fault for it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Pros
Nice staff
Cons
Rubbish company
25 February 2019
Thank you for your comments, we always want to hear from our staff good or bad. We're sorry to hear about this experience and want to listen. Kindly contact any member of HR or come to the staff forum so we can hear and support you.
If you want a job badly, it's ok for now but it is not a long term job and I would not recommend it. All the carers I've met are amazing and deserve better and most of the seniors, management seem to care about how the home looks more than what the residents need and don't care that staff are stretched fin and trying to complete everything that is expected of them which is a never ending list of things that seems to grow weeke
By week.
17 December 2019
Thank you for our comments, we agree that all our carers & staff are amazing.

We understand that care seems never ending, but every resident deserves to live their life in colour and this includes the look and feel of their surroundings.

We would always learn more about your experience with us which is why we have staff reps, regular staff forums, surveys as well as team meetings and anonymous surveys.

if you want to reach out please write to us or email us.
Would not recommend working for this company at all, management is ridiculous, head office constantly putting in place "new rules" without any real sense of what actually goes on in the homes, constantly pushing staff to work beyond their abilities due to being understaffed. During my 2 years I witnessed so many staff leaving the job and going elsewhere because of how bad management is.
Head office VERY unprofessional, ignoring phone calls but then when I call from a different number they answer straight away.
Pros
Residents and fellow staff members
Cons
19 March 2019
I am sorry this is how you felt about your experience in Borough Care, all Employees here work towards ensuring that the residents receive the best possible experience and live their life in colour.

We always welcome feedback and if you ever want to discuss this in more detail you should contact HR.