Response to every review is contact HR or operations to discuss, when will you realise they are the issue?
Operations team are poor performers, when they do visit the homes stand outside smoking and breaching confidentiality, so called head of care is the most unprofessional individual iv met who clearly likes a drink.
HR previous gent was not not effective but at least he was respectful and kind.
I seen to many changes in last 10 months and certainly not for the better.
Staff in the homes try their best but the leaderhip from above is is dire!
After many discussions unresolved we have no choice but to seek the care we pay for.
Pay closer attention to the behaviour of senior staff at the homes and your HR people.
Stop sitting in your warm comfortable office and go and visit your employes in there work place and speak to them to see how you can assist them in there job
Stop covering the backs of bad management, when you should in reality be getting rid of them, now that would be major improvement.
- How are the working hours at Borough Care?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Borough Care?4 people answered
- What is the dress code at Borough Care?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Borough Care?3 people answered
- Does Borough Care allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Borough Care?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Borough Care?2 people answered
- Is it payed weekly2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Borough Care?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Borough Care?One person answered