Bring your certificates, dress smart, read up on recent legislation. Be confident.
Be confident and calm, do not worry, if you're nervous just take a minute. Management are very friendly and will make you feel at ease.
Just dont go
Be prepared for a long wsit
- What advice would you give the CEO of Borough Care about how to improve it?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at Borough Care?5 people answered
- What is the dress code at Borough Care?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Borough Care?3 people answered
- Does Borough Care allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Borough Care?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Borough Care?2 people answered
- Is it payed weekly2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Borough Care?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Borough Care?One person answered