Working pattern is a standard 3 on 3 off rota. It is 12 hour shifts that consist of 8am-8pm (8pm-8am for nights). Staff have a 1 hour break during their shift.
Very very long
Long but I don’t mind if we have right amount if staff
12 hour shifts.
Diabolical, no flexibility, long 12 hr shifts, feel sorry for staff who's rotas fall over christmas and new year they will be expected to work it no matter what, so they miss out on their own families...sad...
- What advice would you give the CEO of Borough Care about how to improve it?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Borough Care?4 people answered
- What is the dress code at Borough Care?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Borough Care?3 people answered
- Does Borough Care allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Borough Care?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Borough Care?2 people answered
- Is it payed weekly2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Borough Care?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Borough Care?One person answered