Boots UK Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Great fun workplace fast paceing
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Basingstoke, Hampshire18 June 2018
Great company always on time with deliveries always allowed time for each pallett to go on kind an friendly poeple even if had some people jot english they took there time to understand us to make there jobs clearere
Undervalued
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London3 June 2018
Get asked to do more than my job description on a daily basis, seriously under staffed every day. Management love to hold you responsible for anything that they find wrong, even if you had nothing to do with it.
enjoyable place to work
General Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Long Eaton26 May 2018
nice place to work. lots of different people from different backgrounds. lots of work to do so you're never bored. can sometimes be a little bit repetitive.
Pros
fair wage
Cons
repetitive
productive enviroment
Warehouse Operative (seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire13 May 2018
enjoyed working for boots.good place to work.but only temporary and seasonal work.overall good and friendly enviroment.very helpfull management.easy to manage jobs.
Not very good
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire24 April 2018
I worked twice in Boots UK warehouse as warehouse operative.
The first time, some of my female coworkers-team leaders were b*tches, and some of my male colleagues were t*ats. Only my manager was a nice man.
The second time, instead, people were all nice, I had a lot of fun, I learned a lot about the job, it wasn't heavy, I had a lot of laughs and met new friends... but one manager was a d*ck and I had to leave, because I found another permanent job.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Some colleagues and managers
member of the genral commitee of club
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent9 April 2018
tipical day/evening would be opening up club/bar. serving soft/ alcahol drinks and snacks ,to customers, ensure club area is leanduring shift, clearing tables of glasses and wiped down. cellar work, changing empty for full barrels,keeping cellar is tidy. taking cash/ card payments,totaling up at start and end of shift.ensuring bar area is clean and tidy during and end of shift. end of night ensuring club is locked and secure.
Pros
knowi that what i do is for the future of club by saving on any wage bill
productive workplace
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent30 March 2018
Nice place to work, a very large warehouse with over 500 people
friendly and helpful management, great people to work with too, salary is also good.I work in the warehouse as packer mangement were great work place culture was great hardest part of the some of the lifting and i enjoyed the challenge
Warehouse
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Burton, ON15 March 2018
IN THIUS WArehouse i leartn ei lot of money because i do 6 even 7 days job per weak and i get good salary .

people was nice inside i met new friends there.
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent8 March 2018
Hours were long but quite enjoyed the job once i got used to it, the only bad thing is that is was only for the christmas period so i didnt get offered a full time job
Fast-paced and repetitive
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Nottingham7 March 2018
Wasn`t all that bad working with the company, only that I had to do the same job repetitively every day. I did get to do other jobs from time to time in the end.
Love the company
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire25 February 2018
I love working for this company. It was the first company that I had ever really worked for. They allowed me develop in the areas that I wanted and they allowed me the chance to be management at the busiest time of year. They were really supportive of me.

The only reason I want to leave the company is so that I can spend more time with my daughter.
very happy place
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent25 January 2018
I really liked boots there was team work a lot of people working as a team aswell as there own if I could go back I would made lots of friends wich is a bonus
Eh
Warehouse work (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom16 January 2018
Get to work, go through security because they dont trust any of the workers, only to be told what to do by some team leader who has next to no common sense. Yep. Pay is decent for what it is.
Not an actual admin role
Warehouse Admin (Former Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent21 December 2017
I applied for an admin role within the Boots warehouse in Burton so obviously I expected a admin role and not to have to be working around lifting heavy items and working with high places (as I am terrified of heights). It turns out it included all of that and that meant I simply could not work there for that long as I was scared half to death and also could not manage all the heavy items.

The people were nice though so there is that if you can handle the stuff I can't :)
Pros
Nice People
Cons
Information, Heights, Heavy Items
massive company
Supervisor/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent15 December 2017
i would start my day making sure everyone was happy with what they were doing, giving them more training if they needed it. listening out for the tannoy system in case of first aid call out. i sometimes drove i reach truck, sometimes i was in the dispatch office making sure all the trucks had everything on them the needed before giving them the dispatch note. i learnt how to drive a reach and lift truck, gained my first aid certificate and became fire marshall. there were people from all over the world who worked there. the hardest part of the job was saying goodbye to staff after Christmas period. the most enjoyable part was meeting such a variety of people. the management mainly cared about figures and not so much about loyal staff
Pros
meeting great people
Cons
could be very long hours
Nice work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire12 December 2017
Boots was nice but I looking for a permanent job. Because boots is not permanent job . Sometimes is veerry busy and is to many people at work..... .
Cons
8 hours
busy but friendly place
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire10 December 2017
warehouse work worked in a cr picking system using trucks in the warehouse to order pick and make sure orders are met and general house cleaning duties of warehouse
warehouse operative
warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Nottinghamshire15 November 2017
Poor , poor conditions, too big pressure on workers. Poor quality of management, bad treatment for workers.
Contracted people just speaking, agency work too hard - still no respect.
Pros
not at all, happy to left
Cons
low pay, low worker treatment
job
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Nottingham31 October 2017
no way to advace within the company as jobs are given to favorite emploees

so it was a complete waste of time and effort to apply for advacement within the organisation
Good company
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire21 October 2017
Picking madeson and packing and supily hospital good atmosphere ;teemwork good manajment; i like to do work in team work
I have company fork lift driving license

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boots UK. Our community is ready to answer.