Booksy
Coronavirus update

Booksy Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative2 reviews
United Kingdom2 reviews
I've been working at Booksy UK for nearly 3 years now and this company has provided lots of opportunities for me to develop in many different areas.

I've had the opportunity to provide great customer support, learn new skills to further my sales knowledge and also how to extend this knowledge on to colleagues through leading training sessions.

It's exciting to be part of a growing company where the atmosphere in the office is friendly, relaxed and a great place to work.

Booksy is leading in its market and it's a rewarding feeling to sell a product which is genuinely useful to businesses in the target industries.

Full training and feedback is given to ensure you can achieve your targets and the salaries/commisions are motivating and rewarding. If you're willing to work hard and focus then you'll be rewarded greatly for the effort you put in.

I've really enjoyed working for Booksy so far and am excited to continue working here for years to come to see where it will go.
Definitely a fun environment. Can't remember laughing as much in any other job and great to feel a part of building something new. Not without its challenges as they are growing so fast but if you have the right attitude then it is a really fantastic environment. Management committed to staff wellbeing. Supportive culture, regular feedback and training. Good money if you work hard. Nice perks like monthly socials regular office drinks and fresh fruit.
Pros
Fast growing. Exciting.
Cons
Target driven.