Booksy

Booksy Employee Reviews for Operations Associate

Operations Associate1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
The people who work at Booksy can be described by numerous words but my favourite is inspirational. They're like a huge family that can make even the most growly kind of person come out of their shell. There isn't a 'hierarchal' feel, no one is better than anyone else, they're all treated equally. They're diverse and open. It's a fantastic and (I'm going to say it because I'm a bit of a geek) 'futuristic' environment. The work is challenging but it's constant and thrilling; the companies aims are transparent- so you know what you are working towards and you know you are making a big difference. The work I've added has all been taken on board and I always leave the working day feeling like I've accomplished something. I've worked here for 2 months and am so excited about what the company is always about to achieve. If there is something in my workflow that I think needs changing or tweaking or even overhauling, they will take my opinion into account and we talk about it openly and make amendments if need be. Management is exceptional because you know where you stand and they help you grow as a person. I've just started doing computing and IT as a degree in my own time, but my manager is so promotive of it. The business is growing bigger and bigger every day and it's so fantastic to be a part of that.