Booksy

Booksy Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Booksy was once a nice place to work for most, however they have dramatically come to a point of high turnover of staff by employing anyone who will be willing rather based on their character or skill (Normally at a higher salary than the current staff).

Most staff won't stay longer that 3-6 months due to the unrealistic expectations for the wage.

I didn't stay long due to unrealistic expectations of my role.
Pros
Coffee machine
Cons
wage, management, equipmement
Official response from Booksy
17 September 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We're sorry to hear that you felt the expectations of your role were unrealistic.

Booksy UK has grown rapidly since it was founded, and we pride ourselves on giving our employees the chance to participate in additional projects, to develop their skills, knowledge base and demonstrate that they are team player.

Whilst these additional projects are by no means obligatory, we are proud to say that the majority of our team have gone above and beyond to develop their role via this means and have received promotions thereafter, based on their participation and involvement.

We’re proud to say that our staff turnover remains low, most recent hires and newest employees are either those who have joined due to the incredible growth of the company and openings of completely new roles, with those who were replacing existing roles, have now been with us over a year now, alongside our many staff that have been with us since the beginning.

Our recruitment process is very fine tuned and we employ people based on many different factors, character and skill being the highest.

The salary that Booksy offers along with the commission and bonus package are carefully considered dependent on the above factors, and heavily rivals all other businesses in our sector and area. However we must stress that People First remains our core value and we do not offer higher salaries to new team members than that of our existing, loyal staff members. Please do feel free to get in touch should you wish to discuss further.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Booksy?