The work environment is friendly, relaxed and sociable, we work hard, but we enjoy monthly social outings together, we support and grow as a team together. As we are scaling and a fairly new company we are very dynamic and agile in our way of working. If someone has a good idea, we try it. Because of that, Booksy can feel fast-moving but we learn quick so need highly engaged, organised people who can will thrive in that type of environment.
16 October 2019
Relaxed and friendly and sociable - whilst also being a good place to focus on working.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Booksy?Answered by Booksy
- What is the dress code at Booksy?Answered by Booksy
- What is Booksy sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?Answered by Booksy
- What are the virtual interview questions like?One person answered
- Other than salary, what are the benefits of working with Booksy?Answered by Booksy
- What are the companies growth/ recruitment plans?Answered by Booksy
- What traits are best suited for the Booksy way of working?Answered by Booksy
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Booksy?One person answered