Depending on the job level you are applying for and whether you are applying to our UK HQ office in Eastbourne or satellite regional locations, there will be several interview stages. You will first have a pre-screening video conferencing interview, followed by two face to face interviews in our Booksy Office (Eastbourne/ satellite office). For managerial posts, you will have further interviews with our San Francisco or Warsaw HQ. What we expect from you is that you do your research by downloading our Booksy client app, do your research and be able to sell Booksy to us (ready both Booksy.biz and Booksy.com pages). Always make sure you be yourself, we love personality at Booksy, don’t be afraid to show it.
15 October 2019
Be yourself. Booksy values honesty more than anything.
Learn about the product itself, both the client app and the business app.
Be calm, they will hire anyone due to high staff turnover
- What is the dress code at Booksy?Answered by Booksy
- What is the work environment and culture like at Booksy?Answered by Booksy
- What is Booksy sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?Answered by Booksy
- What are the virtual interview questions like?One person answered
- Other than salary, what are the benefits of working with Booksy?Answered by Booksy
- What are the companies growth/ recruitment plans?Answered by Booksy
- What traits are best suited for the Booksy way of working?Answered by Booksy
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Booksy?One person answered