Bond Healthcare

Bond Healthcare Employee Reviews

United Kingdom13 reviews
I've never had a problem getting shifts with bond and office staff always helpful and reliable on call when needed always try to get shifts in my area if possible
Bond started off a great company to work for but then I ended up with no shifts each week, when I was working I wasn't getting my breaks but I still had the hour taken off my pay! Office workers are rude on the phone and with their texts also don't seem to care about the safeguarding issues within the homes
I Currently work for Bond Health Care and I have to say they are excellent to work for. The staff are so accommodating and helpful and do there best to get you shifts in your area. Highly recommend.
I was found on Linked In by Bond, given absolutely no training in how to use any system beyond my own constant asking for advice.

I was alienated and made to feel like an outsider by the staff who have their own culture and inside jokes.

I was in the role for just over a month and I had many candidates in the pipeline and had just placed my first candidate. Over the course of my employment I was given no targets, no feedback and no warning as to my termination.

I was dismissed after just over a month with no warning or clear indication. This dismisal has also impacted my future opportunities as word seems to travel in the Recruitment Industry.
Pros
Decent Salary
Cons
Management, Directors
Working at Bond has been fantastic, both from a personal point of view and professional.

The company have invested in training and development which is an important factor in my career to continually learn and progress.

The office environment is great with everyone being very friendly and approachable. Usually left to your own autonomy while also given a very good level of support and direction from colleagues and directors - so everything you need to be successful!

Looking forward to the future and growing with the business.

5 stars all round!
Friendly working environment with helpful and caring staff. Modern office environment with good management/support structure. Typical day includes sourcing candidates, advertising job vacancies, liaising with clients and negotiating terms.
Here a Bond you feel valued and welcomed.

There is an ethos of getting rewarded for performing well.

The company is also happy to invest in training and support for the team to ensure that we make as much money as we can for both Bond and ourselves.

5/5
Pros
Flexible Lunch Hours
Cons
The general up's and down's of recruitment
Bond Healthcare is a good company to work for, well organised and the consultants are very helpful and easy to come to. Would recommend this agency to anyone.
This job is great when your a mum like myself, i can work around my busy life. Some care homes I would not rate and I decline to return to but usually there nice places. The pay is good however other agencies do a holiday bank for staff which means they put money from your pay away for you so that when you don't work you get some money but bond don't do this and when you have a holiday you have no money.
Pros
pick the days you work
Cons
no holiday or sick pay.
They have no working hours in county Tyrone and Fermanagh. They can't provide full time hours,so you also need to work somewhere else. It is not good. You going to work with agency,because you wanna be flexible. But if no working hours,you can't be flexible. Need to do other job is well.
They have very little work in fermanagh and tyrone, they advertise £8.40 an hour but forget to mention that includes holiday pay, so its more like £7.50 an hour, the lowest pay for an agency worker in northern ireland.
Overall i had a poor experince with this company.
Pros
Nice manager
Cons
No work, poor wages
I've worked at Bond for 4 years now and find while it's a fast paced and a very busy office, the overall atmosphere is fairly relaxed.

We all work hard and are very well rewarded for the work that we do. The team are all very friendly and we enjoy lunch dates together and lots of social events.

The business is continuing to grow so there are lots of opportunities to progress. We recruit across a number of sectors and cover all of the U.K and Ireland so you learn a lot from listening to other consultants and get a great insight into recruitment across the board.

We've won lots of awards so normally the award nights are a great excuse to get dressed up and enjoy a nice evening together - obviously it's an added bonus when we win!
Pros
Rewarding commission structure, sociable, relaxed, lots social events/lunches
Cons
Its target driven which some people may not like.
Having managed recruitment teams for 15 years I have to say the team at Bond Healthcare are the most committed team I have worked with to date. Their continued ability to source healthcare candidates across the UK for both public and private sector clients despite the on going acute shortage of nurses and other specialist staff is a testament to their market knowledge and commitment to delivering successful results.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bond Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3