Boeing
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Boeing Employee Reviews

United Kingdom54 reviews
Productive and fun place to work
All round professionalism and best practice driven systems and process. Worked on the Operational transformation programme. The work culture is great and fast paced. The senior managers appreciate all jobs done.
I really enjoy working for TUI
I really enjoy working for TUI. Every day is different. I enjoy the different places I visit and I love that I have the opportunities to visit the countries I am able to visit. I enjoy interacting with the passengers and do my very best to ensure they have a safe and enjoyable flying experience
No work at the time
I left due to no work in this particular area. they did agree to fund a Masters which was really good. It has heavy links to US company but in terms of a UK company slightly immature and the brand carry's most of its weight.
Fun Place to work
Staff friendly and kind from all regions of the business. London office team are great to work with I was happy in my time there and would recommend to any professional hoping to progress
A good experience
I was there for three months and I learned a lot. The work culture was more relaxed then I expected it to be, but the office still got everything done. The London office was quite small so as an intern I had the opportunity to speak and work with people across departments.
Great place to wirk
I left for career advancement which was a mistake, I would not hesitate in going back. The people are great, the product is awe inspiring, you can’t help but be engaged with the business.
Pros
Career opportunities
The people make the place
The company as a whole is difficult to work for. There are too many meetings and progress is slow in my opinion. The 'people on the ground' are a lovely bunch to work with but in my experience there are too many chiefs and not enough Indians.
Good work colleagues
The job is busy and there are always deadlines. You are expected to work over your hours but for no extra pay.
The benefits are good and the people are all hardworking. Unfortunately the work life balance is not very good.
Nice offices to work in, office politics are very rife there though
At first it is a fantastic place to work but once you have been there a short while the little cracks of everyday office life start to reveal themselves. It’s definitely a place where it’s not what you know that makes it a good place to work, it’s who you know that makes that happen. If you do not fit in with the right people it is a very unpleasant place to work.
Boeing Uk
Boeing is a good company to work for with plenty of employee benefits. They strive for customer satisfaction and quality. They are happy to arrange events for team building.
Great staff let down by dated process and management
Generally great people to work with but let down by inefficient and outdated processes. Management are confused and have limited direction.
Technology changes take too long to deliver and rarely improve user experience.

Pay and benefits are generally good to generous.
Warehouse Coordinator
I worked at Boeing for 12 yrs and was very highly thought off, great bunch of guys to work with, managers treat you more then fairly and your part of the Boeing family. I wish I had not left to semi retire so early as my job was a massive part of my life.
I cannot recommend Boeing highly enough for my time spent working there
Pros
Highly thought off, treated with respect
Cons
None what so ever.
Really interesting place to work with all the different projects rolling through. People were fantastic and a great workplace culture. As a placement student I was really put into some cool projects and had good exposure to the industry. All in all, a very good company to work for.
Pros
Great team culture, good leadership
Cons
Salary for interns was relatively lower than average
Great culture and place to work
Great atmosphere and friendly positive culture throughout. Good salary and excellent employee support program. Training oportunities plenty with a real focus on professional and personal development.
Best Place to Work
I can't say enough good things about working for Boeing. They really care for their workers, and help them grow professionally. The pay and benefits are great also!
Best company i ever work for
Great company to work for, work hard and your get rewards. Management are good and progression is up to you, I left to retire early but regret doing so and would return if asked
Pros
Hours, pay, good management
Cons
None what so ever
Disappointing
I worked for a Boeing subsidiary in 2014-15. I'm sure it would be a fantastic place to work if you're a heterosexual, white male from Hertfordshire - for me though, the everyday racism, sexism, homophobia and antisemitism, in which managers often participated, was just too much, and after spending my childhood impatiently eager to join the Aerospace industry, I very quickly left and re-evaluated my career.
Pros
Technical job, opportunity to work on aircraft
Cons
Low pay compared to colleagues doing identical roles in the US, bully culture
Excellent opportunities
Highly recommend - started as a CA and finished in the Global Sales and Marketing team.

Excellent opportunities for progression in the current climate of growth and contract execution.
I worked there once!
I worked there once. You either love it or hate it. If you love it you will go far, if you just want a job this is not for you. If you get involved you will be thanked over and above for doing your job.
Okay
Great emphasis on employee development! Very conscious about treating employees well. I was at the company for a year whilst i was on an internship and gained a lot from this experience
A Normal day
Get in between 7.30 am good day you leave at 4.30 pm mostly 5 pm often 5.45 pm.Constantly monitoring service desk calls that had been assigned to myself as I worked on a remote site I needed to my prioritize tasks my working day ruthlessly . It was vital to have a good working relations with customers anticipating their demands to enable myself to identify difficulties likely to impede a tasks successfully being completed.
Since I left allot of the rolls I did have been automated and most people would not have to work from 7.30 am to 5 pm .

I learned how to set up build a variety of laptops and set up printers also on servers. I used my knowledge to maintain optimum availability of servers to many several 1000's of users and the integrity of the data they needed.

Management listen they follow regulations and try to be fare .

I had limited exposure to the main office as I worked on a satellite site the work place culture was inclusive professional and friendly suite younger worker graduates should do well.

The hardest part of the jobs was juggling priorities with limited resources but this is historical I cannot say what it is like now.

The most enjoyable part the was meeting and supporting the users face to face .
Pros
Good opportunities for Younger workers reasonable salary
Cons
Location North Bristol need check your location I was 30 miles south of Bristol