Boehringer Ingelheim Employee Reviews

Cultural changes
Healthcare Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Avon/Bristol26 February 2018
Cultural changes within Boehringer Ingelheim made this top Times 100 company a very different place to work. Still has some amazing products that have changed the lives of many people.
Pros
Fabulous products
Cons
Work Life Balance
Fantastic opportunity
Primary Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  North East of England12 September 2017
The role gives you a lot of freedom to be your own boss, managing your own time and work schedule. It also gives you the opportunity to enhance sales and communication skills, as well as organisation and time-keeping. As a field-based role, I feel that more support could have been provided in the way of coaching and supervision, but what support you do get is very helpful.
Pros
High earning potential
Cons
Isolation
Amazing company to work for.........
GLOBAL GOVERNANCE MANAGER/PROJECT COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Bracknell, Berkshire1 March 2017
It is with great sadness that I am being made redundant from BI. I would recommend this company wholeheartedly they have been such a joy to work for over these 15 years.
Pros
Excellent Benefits
Cons
Good company to work for and would still be there if they had not moved production to France
Process Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Berkshire21 February 2017
Boehringer as a company provided a good home and work balance.
They provided a good salary for the job. Felt supported and valued within management.
Some days could be hard but as a team player I felt the burden was not just put on me but shared throughout the whole team,
Pros
Team Work
Cons
Shift work
Good company to work for
Senior Secretary to Director of Clinical Research (Former Employee) –  Bracknell19 February 2017
Very enjoyable work in the medical field and always busy, Mostly nice people and good benefits for employees at Xmas. Only reason for leaving was to start a family, Learnt loads - Loved it!
Pros
Good benefits with flexibility working
Cons
salary a little below average
Good company to work for
Data manager (Former Employee) –  Bracknell, ENG8 September 2014
Offer great flexible benefits.
Good teamwork involved.
Good training provided
Family friendly company with a positive working environment
QC Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YS8 May 2014
BI has a caring and positive environment, with great employee benefits, including flexible working, management support, secondments, and a heavily subsidised restaurant. BI also plays an important part in the local community, allowing all employees time off work to contribute to local schools, charities and businesses.
productive and fun team to work with
Service Provision Executive (Former Employee) –  South West21 March 2014
seeking out sign ups for GRASP, great company, great team, great manager.
Totally enjoyed every aspect of this job.
Pros
working alongside NHS
Cons
started to run out of customers!
Boehringer Ingelheim, Field Sales and customers
Territory Sales Manager / Medical Representative (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh and Lothian's Geographic Territory.2 January 2014
Boehringer Ingelheim are a truly successful organisation and have a fantastic formula for success and getting the best out of people. They are very creative and innovative and rely on their employees to deliver entrepreneurial enthusiasm, innovation and achievement.

A typical day involves pro actively planning you daily activity and assessing the extent to which you daily goals have been achieved and how these contribute to team goals, weekly, monthly and annual goals.

The management style is based on reward for success.

The hardest part of the job is accepting the challenge to achieve challenging goals which sometimes seem of reach and working with colleagues to ensure team goals are achieved.

The most rewarding part of the job is the knowledge that your customers have had their professional needs met in a very professional and competent manner, and the rewards for success that follow.
Pros
Emphasis on self development
Cons
Stretching commitment
Good companyh values
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bracknell6 July 2013
I am a highly motivated, hard working and energetic individual who is equally productive independently or as a team member. I have excellent communication skills, a caring and empathetic nature and a willingness to undertake new challenges.

I currently work as a Customer Service Assistant for Boehringer – Ingleheim a pharmaceutical company in Bracknell.I have excellent administrative skills and I am very capable of multi-tasking and prioritising. Dealing with all the customer complaints is a very busy role and I thrive on the challenge, I really enjoy assisting customers and find it highly satisfying when their concerns, issues can be resolved.

All of my roles have been customer facing so I am very well presented and I have a confident yet professional manner. I am proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SAP

1999 – 2011 Holyport Manor School – Residential Unit Manager/Head of Care
A large campus, special school in Maidenhead, catering for the needs of children ranging in age from 2 to 17 years. There were a diverse range of special needs and client group were educated in age appropriate groups irrespective of their level of need.

I am very professional and can communicate well with colleagues of all levels.
I am an organised person who can prioritise well and I thrive in a fast paced and deadline focused environment.
Pros
annual
Cons
The best company I have ever worked for
Business Assistant to Manu and Engineering (Former Employee) –  Bracknell, England10 October 2012
If they didn't close our division all 250 of us would still be there. Still is very sad for alot of us.
Pros
flexi time