BMB Clothing Ltd

BMB Clothing Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews
Day started well,every morning see my colleagues happy.
Work was great,learned new skills.

Well management was great alway keeping us safe in work. Making sure we did our job with perfection.

Actually there was no hard job,because we had great team work.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Really warm wearhouse
Being an employee for over 16 years now and enjoy the work
Learned a great deal of accounting

People are friendly and kind

Love to focus on work

being an hard working person

The hardest will be being deaf but it doesn't stop my ability to do the work I love to do.
Benefits
Cons
pay rise not happening every year
A day at work would include 12 hours 9am-9pm dispatching online orders from various retailers, loading and unloading containers and locating new stock into the warehouse. Whilst being here i have learned how to manage my work accordingly of the importance, develop my communications skills whilst gaining a nationally recognized qualification. In addition, i have also gained commercial awareness of how a company runs.

Management within the company are okay at best i personally would say. There approachable and you can speak to them however, i personally find that any good suggestions to make work easier and quicker for everyone in the company are not listened to and they do tend to think they know best when they are not the ones doing the job on a daily basis. However, we now have a new warehouse manager whose only been with us a short while so this opinion is based purely prior to them joining the company.

The hardest part of the job personally i find is the 12 hour shifts 9am-9pm as they are physically and mentally draining come the 48th hour. However, in addition dealing with some senior members off staff can become pretty exhausting. What i find great about this job are the work colleagues i cannot speak highly enough of them due to they are exceptionally easier to approach and i can talk to each person within the warehouse and if i ever needed any help there would always be someone there willing to help out with anything i needed help with. Not forgetting as well when i first joint the company they continuously ensured i was okay and trained me according.
Pros
Work colleagues, Days off (Shift pattern)
Cons
Managment, Long hours.