BMB Clothing Ltd Employee Reviews

Enjoyable workplace
Accounts Payable&Receivables Administrator (Current Employee) –  Leeds10 October 2017
Being an employee for over 16 years now and enjoy the work
Learned a great deal of accounting
People are friendly and kind
Love to focus on work
being an hard working person
The hardest will be being deaf but it doesn't stop my ability to do the work I love to do.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
pay rise not happening every year
Decent place to work, Exceptional work colleagues
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Hartlepool, Durham23 January 2017
A day at work would include 12 hours 9am-9pm dispatching online orders from various retailers, loading and unloading containers and locating new stock into the warehouse. Whilst being here i have learned how to manage my work accordingly of the importance, develop my communications skills whilst gaining a nationally recognized qualification. In addition, i have also gained commercial awareness of how a company runs.

Management within the company are okay at best i personally would say. There approachable and you can speak to them however, i personally find that any good suggestions to make work easier and quicker for everyone in the company are not listened to and they do tend to think they know best when they are not the ones doing the job on a daily basis. However, we now have a new warehouse manager whose only been with us a short while so this opinion is based purely prior to them joining the company.

The hardest part of the job personally i find is the 12 hour shifts 9am-9pm as they are physically and mentally draining come the 48th hour. However, in addition dealing with some senior members off staff can become pretty exhausting. What i find great about this job are the work colleagues i cannot speak highly enough of them due to they are exceptionally easier to approach and i can talk to each person within the warehouse and if i ever needed any help there would always be someone there willing to help out with anything i needed help with. Not forgetting as well when i first joint the company they continuously ensured i was okay and trained me according.
Pros
Work colleagues, Days off (Shift pattern)
Cons
Managment, Long hours.