Bluecrest Health Screening Employee Reviews

avoid
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Worthing, West Sussex9 January 2019
massively cut their commission structure, you will be shown your revenue figures every month, some experienced agents earning the company £30,000+ each month and yet so poorly rewarded with just a mere £100 bonus. Poorly managed and lie about advancement opportunities.
Pros
work do's ;)
Cons
all of the above
14 January 2019

We haven't had an HR administrator in the business for over 6 months, so this review is out of date, and not factual. Former Employee; I am sorry if you feel this is the case, but I am confident many of our current employees would feel differently, and that they are rewarded well and fairly, and that progression is available and has been given to many within the team.

Progressive and exctiting place to work
Bluecrest Staff (Current Employee) –  Worthing8 July 2018
Fast paced and moving forward Bluecrest offer great opportunities to those working for them. The culture is fun, with plenty of great benefits. I would highly recommend them as an employer.
Pros
Good pay, great benefits and fun environment
Cons
Parking expensive - walk or take the bus!
14 January 2019

Glad you are happy current employee! Yes the parking in the centre of town is a little costly, but the benefits of being in the centre of town mean public transport is very accessible, and you have lots of facilities on the doorstep to enjoy. Thanks for the great review.

Best company I have worked for!
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Worthing, West Sussex16 March 2018
I love working for Bluecrest - It’s a great company. I have always felt apart of the team and have had opportunities for progression which I believe is extremely important. Young vibrant place to work with lots of potential to grow if you work hard.
Pros
Friendly, fun and career progression
Health Screening Specialist
Health Screening Specialist (Current Employee) –  Countrywide15 March 2018
I have worked for the company for 5 years and they are a great company to work for. Plenty of opportunity for progression, Management listen to problems and try their best to sort them out., Staff and customers are both looked after very well.
A great place to work
Health Screening Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London15 March 2018
Great Company to work for with extremely flexible hours. Working out in the field means you get to travel not being stuck in one place at a time, Work with some great like minded people.

good pay and commission structure and always overtime available.

a very professional company with very high standards but also not to big that they forget who every one is. Always felt part of the team and appreciated!
Pros
Long Christmas breaks and never work Bank holidays
Terrible company with no appreciation for staff
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Worthing30 January 2018
Bosses are unsupportive and act like children.
Avoid if you don't want to work somewhere cliquey and immoral
Unless you're the favourite or willing to throw anyone under the bus you have no chance of success
Lacklustre environment within an immoral company
Outbound Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Worthing, West Sussex21 December 2017
Commission structure forever changing, unachievable targets, extended probation for unjust reasons, scattered marketing to vulnerable people. Aggressive up selling tactics in the field. No way to move up the company ladder unless you kiss the right backsides.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Everything else
A lovely company to work for!
Lead Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Worthing, West Sussex22 November 2017
I have worked with Bluecrest since 2012 when the company first set up. I love working for them! It's like a family to me. They've been extremely flexible to my circumstances.
Pros
Incentives!
Cons
Long drives sometimes
Good atmosphere
Customer Service Retention Advisor (Current Employee) –  Worthing4 November 2016
Good Atmosphere and nature of the job is interesting.
Up beat office with amazing colleagues.
Typical consists of a variety of things including training and selling health care screening packages
Pros
Cons
Salary - Commission Structure
14 January 2019

Anyone reading this review the commission structure has changed greatly, and I am confident that many of our current employees would be happy to testify that the commission structure is great, and agents can earn well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bluecrest Health Screening. Our community is ready to answer.

Bluecrest Health Screening Reviews by Location