Blue Inc Employee Reviews

Fun and professional
Sales Assistant/ Trainee Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Gloucester17 March 2017
Working for Blue Inc has given me the opportunity to advance my skills within retail. The manager would always offer his help and would give me tasks to complete on a daily basis. I couldn't ask for a better team to work with, everyone gets along and makes the workplace a fun and vibrant environment. I've learnt how to do exchanges and refunds, management jobs and I've gained more confidence.
Fisrt work experience.
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  London14 March 2017
This was the first work experience I had done and I learned a few key skills from the store such a team work, working as a cashier and dealing with customers needs.
Very productive and a very fun environment
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Bromwich, West Midlands11 March 2017
I have only spent a month here however it was very fun and i became very confident in customer service and ive become very friendly. Working here has taught me how to talk to
Customers and help them out. A typical day would include keeping the place tidy and keeping the customers satisfied.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Alot of standinb
Very friendly and nice place to work
Warehouse Assistant/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Walthamstow, Greater London8 March 2017
I'll remember that place to the rest of my days. Good time I spend there but as all of us looking for better pay. I'm looking for another job because they closing down our dep. Management was ok and all people friendly.
average work place
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London2 March 2017
it is a average retail shop but the expectations for targets are to much and when we have to cash up we stay over for longer and do not get paid.
productive and fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester21 February 2017
Typical day at work start with team brief, sales analysis, looking at what changes needs to be done accordingly , re-merchandising a shop floor, in meantime giving staff job, delegating and checking on them, getting new lines out of delivery, helping hang out delivery, checking on work emails, actioning work emails, hitting deadlines, cashing up at the end of the day.
I have learned to manage people, communicate with head office, how to analyse sales, how business works in general.
Hardest part of the job is to deal with horrible customers, difficult staff members, letting staff go, having difficult conversations with area manager.
Most enjoyable part is having a fun conversations with your staff or manager and appreciation by customers
Pros
fun and enjoyable to work
Cons
week benefits, pay, overtime not paid
fun workplace
Shop Floor Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, UK17 February 2017
Nice little store to work in, it was the Holloway branch.

There, i had met such caring, friendly and honest people which made me feel comfotable and welcome to work in as a prt time job. I was oonly there temporaririly for chistmas and during work experience theree. thats right, i did experience then and the n got hired for a short while since the manager was still in another country and took 3 months off and also was short on stuff so i got lucky back then and enjoyed my time there
Environnement de travail agréable
Stagiaire (Former Employee) –  Eastbourne (angleterre)15 February 2017
Personnel très agréable, missions intéressantes et variées
Wasn't great
Customer service, stock control (Former Employee) –  Stockport, UK8 February 2017
Management was terrible. I learned nothing, the place of work was horrible. Warm air con didn't work during the winter time so I got rather ill.
it was good
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London4 February 2017
It taught me how to speak to customers and also taught me how to get to work on time. The job taught me how to sort out the items and put the correct items in the right places.
Friendly place
Supervisor/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim1 February 2017
Good staff but not the best clothing. Competitive prices and always on sale, good for customers but not necessarily for the company.
Pros
Can progress
Cons
Always changing staff
2 weeks of experience
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London24 January 2017
I was happy to work with them, and I found my responsibilities easy!

The only hard part of the job was when we got 36boxes of clothes and had to open and prepare them for sales just in one day!
overall
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  london22 January 2017
I loved working with them great pace, great time for breaks and just amazing people to work with. I loved working really fast and they make sure you know 100% that your ok at what your doing and if your not then they find something that you will like.
sales assistance
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kilburn, Greater London20 January 2017
Monday its the best day to start working because its the start of the week
To make sure the clients are always satisfied with the service given.
To make sure place the department its always tidy at all time.
Stocking Shelves when needed.
To make sure the deliveries are checked and ready for stock.
To make sure the price and security labels are on the cloths when brought to shop store.
To ensure that the cloths are in the right place of the store department.
Keep and eye to the changing room.
To make sure I am always busy.

Different people shopping everyday makes the store unique.
The hardest part of the job is cleaning .
The most enjoyable part of the job is handle enquirers and see the satisfaction of the customer when leaving.
Brillant
Supervisor and key holder (Former Employee) –  Ballymena, County Antrim15 January 2017
Blue Inc was fantastic to work for, I started as a sales assistant and not before love they had me training to be a supervisor!
Pros
Progession
Cons
Job secuirty
Good
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire15 January 2017
Workind at Blue inc is similar ti most retail jobs. Mainly focused around customer service. Also involves tasks such as delivery, cleaning, till work and cashing up.
Part time job
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Enniskillen, County Fermanagh13 January 2017
Typical part time job, quite a long dayif the shop is quite, good to work for, management are nice people, good to work for, only thing negative was the lack of things to do
Work experience
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London13 January 2017
It was good for the month i was there, i'm happy the school organised blue inc as my place for work. The managers were all very professional and my co workers were good to me.
Fun and Productive
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Catford South4 January 2017
During my typical day at work, I am responsible for sorting and hanging jeans, t-shirts and things of that nature into the correct sections.I learned how to keep in touch with clients, update them on our progress and make sure they are satisfied with the promotional material.my co-workers where people around the same age as me being the same age we had things in common this made me comfortable. the hardest part of the job is when there is a boatload of clothes with you being the only one sorting and hanging I did not complain and made quick work of it realising that was not so bad.
the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with different customers seeing and talking with them.
Pros
gained new experience .
Cons
would like to of worked at other stations.
It's a fun easy place to work full of friendly staff
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Doncaster, South Yorkshire26 December 2016
It's an easy going first job help you expand and develop in customer service. Also training to working/handling cash and using the till/card machine. It's a friendly environment and the staff works hard to make sure the training is fun and easy.
Pros
Small close environment, good first job, good training
Cons
Minimum pay and some may want a more challenging job role