Blue Inc Employee Reviews

Fun
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wood Green, Greater London25 May 2017
I had good relationship with other staff. Can be fast paced. Needs ore break hours, as standing on feet for long hours. Good for quick money not permanence.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northampton, UK24 May 2017
I found it difficult to learn the products and the way the shop is run - I had different ideas as to how it may have been more aesthetically pleasing to customers. The staff as a whole were very easy to get on with are were all very good at their jobs
Enjoyable experience
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edgware, Greater London22 May 2017
This was my first job and I would definitely recommend this to anyone, the staff and manager were so kind and very helpful and I learnt a variety of skills which has helped me a lot.
Pros
- short lunch break -pay
Cons
-long hours -Benefits
a good place to work
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chatham, Kent22 May 2017
maybe 2002 i started working there it was a very long time when i worked there but it was ok working there from what i remember. i didn't like not doing much but when it got busy there were more to do.
One of the worst jobs I've had!!!!!!!!
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow21 May 2017
the owners of the company are a joke they would constantly say we would get rewards for our good work that we never got at all.it turns out that the company was going bust and they knew it, so we didnt only not get our rewards, they never planned on giving us them and they knew i. That is nothing compared to how my time at Blue Inc ended the management convinced us for ages we where in a sale and it turns out the company was in administration and we were made redundant. This happened with very little notice so not only where we out of a job we had no time or warning to look for a new one before we where kicked out.
Pros
Cons
management are absolutely shocking !!!!
amazing
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Sutton, UK17 May 2017
this was my first job and to be honest its my favourite yet everyone is warm and welcoming and at the time i was only 16 but every hour i worked i loved it more and more, i got to do stock control and manage it on my own which is a big responsibility at my age but you'll get used to it, if i could i would definitely go back there again if i get the chance
Pros
employees/employers make you feel comfortable no matter how old you are
Cons
wouldn't say there is any
Positive Workplace
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Nuneaton, Warwickshire29 April 2017
I was with Blue Inc for a very short time as it was for my Work Experience with Higham Lane School, the workers were very positive and polite and overall a good group to work with.
Fun and Interesting work place
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire27 April 2017
A typical day here will involve me interacting with customers and putting out stock.
The management is fantastic and the manager himself is very kind.
Pros
kind, friendly and easy people to bond with
Cons
terrible pay
Productive, enjoyable & social
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  London25 April 2017
My time at Blue Inc didn't last long as I was only there for work experience. I did manage to pick up some beneficial skills as I was constantly engaging in conversations with the clients and offering them my help. Pleasant job, convenient, very social & interesting.
Great working atmosphere mainly created by long serving members of staff
Loss prevention support (Former Employee) –  London and greater l11 April 2017
I have been at blue inc for several years and have had a great working relationship with line Managers which has helped me progress from Branch Manager to area Manger support
The loss prevention support role was given to me as I have had many years experience in reducing stock loss
Pros
All travel expences paid
Cons
Company has had recent tough times and has reduced in size
Diverse and productive workplace
Volunteer Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  London4 April 2017
My experience dealing with impatient customers and staff members was a challenging part of the job. Meeting new people from all walks of life was rewarding.
Cons
Was a good place to start with.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leicester2 April 2017
I couldn't say much about this place as was only here for two weeks, my only real jobs here was deliveries and stock replenishment.
I would have liked to get more involved with sales however I wasn't given this opportunity.
Fun place to work and learn the retail industry
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Bolton28 March 2017
Blue Inc. overall is an enjoyable place to work. The management team are excellent, almost second to none, ensuring that all employees are fully briefed on their tasks and targets and what they need to do to achieve them. It is great to be involved with general members of the public as it gives you the opportunity to learn both social and cultural skills.
Pros
Enjoyment
Cons
Difficult to progress within the company
great place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maidstone, Kent28 March 2017
Blue inc was a great work place were i learnt a lot i enjoyed everything i did there. i learnt a lot of customer servive customer likes and dislike and enjoyed wthe window dressing.
Pros
great people
Fun and professional
Sales Assistant/ Trainee Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Gloucester17 March 2017
Working for Blue Inc has given me the opportunity to advance my skills within retail. The manager would always offer his help and would give me tasks to complete on a daily basis. I couldn't ask for a better team to work with, everyone gets along and makes the workplace a fun and vibrant environment. I've learnt how to do exchanges and refunds, management jobs and I've gained more confidence.
Fisrt work experience.
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  London14 March 2017
This was the first work experience I had done and I learned a few key skills from the store such a team work, working as a cashier and dealing with customers needs.
Very productive and a very fun environment
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Bromwich, West Midlands11 March 2017
I have only spent a month here however it was very fun and i became very confident in customer service and ive become very friendly. Working here has taught me how to talk to
Customers and help them out. A typical day would include keeping the place tidy and keeping the customers satisfied.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Alot of standinb
Very friendly and nice place to work
Warehouse Assistant/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Walthamstow, Greater London8 March 2017
I'll remember that place to the rest of my days. Good time I spend there but as all of us looking for better pay. I'm looking for another job because they closing down our dep. Management was ok and all people friendly.
average work place
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London2 March 2017
it is a average retail shop but the expectations for targets are to much and when we have to cash up we stay over for longer and do not get paid.
productive and fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester21 February 2017
Typical day at work start with team brief, sales analysis, looking at what changes needs to be done accordingly , re-merchandising a shop floor, in meantime giving staff job, delegating and checking on them, getting new lines out of delivery, helping hang out delivery, checking on work emails, actioning work emails, hitting deadlines, cashing up at the end of the day.
I have learned to manage people, communicate with head office, how to analyse sales, how business works in general.
Hardest part of the job is to deal with horrible customers, difficult staff members, letting staff go, having difficult conversations with area manager.
Most enjoyable part is having a fun conversations with your staff or manager and appreciation by customers
Pros
fun and enjoyable to work
Cons
week benefits, pay, overtime not paid