Blue Inc Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Wood Green, Greater London20 July 2017
My opinion about this store is the welcoming atmosphere and respectful Staffs. The store was also extremely organised and tidy.
I have learnt you have to be patience with customers and staffs and it definitely improve my patience and listening skills.
The hardest part of the job was make sure everyone was happy and got their items, but however I've definitely enjoyed socialising with other people.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
not bad
FASHION/RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Greater London20 July 2017
I was doing work experience , fun , workers where polite , very easy to get too and from as Edmonton green train station and Edmonton green bus station/garage is near by
Good
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Holloway Road Station18 July 2017
Good place to work at only if wanting to earn a little bit of money. Only a 30 minute break when working for 8 hours per day which is not enough. Work culture is fun.
fun place to work at
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Luton, Bedfordshire17 July 2017
I done my work experience here and it was a quite good wouldn't mind working there again. The people are nice and always ready to help and also the work isnt hard.
Great
Retail Assistant (Volunteer) (Former Employee) –  London15 July 2017
It was my first work experience placement and all the staff and managers were very welcoming and helpful. I was able to learn many key skills which are necessary for customer service.
Pros
Long lunch breaks
Cons
Cleaning the shop floor
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Bromwich15 July 2017
The placement had bombarded me with a lot of duties taking a lot of my time which resulted in a very productive week. I organised many products for display in the shop floor and I responded well to customer service. It was pleasant experience.
Lively environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge14 July 2017
This was a work experience placement. Something compulsory as part of my school's policies. This was my first time working with other and allowed me to interact with people on a professional level.
great workplace culture.
Sales Assistant/stock control (Former Employee) –  London11 July 2017
The atmosphere in blue inc was great. fun and very productive. they have kpi targets for everyone which are great to motivated people to work better. however sometimes the management can be unrealistic with the kpi targets if you do well, by highly increasing the number of the target
Pros
fun to work
Cons
kpi taret pressure
A job that kept my a float during Uni
Supervisor/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands10 July 2017
The job is a standard retail job but you get out what you put in. I found that I the busier I was, the more I enjoyed the job. It is a Retail job so employees must have great people skills. This job did provide me the opportunity to learn and grow to some sense but I feel like the company does not support its staff/management enough. The workplace culture in my store was always enjoyable.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
non-existent benefits and sometimes boring shifts
Boring
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Whitgift centre, Croydon4 July 2017
During my work at Blue Inc. I learned hot to interact with customers and work with them to satisfy them and meet their needs. I worked with my team mates.
Pros
Discount on clothing.
Cons
Business was not busy at all.
good company
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bolton, Greater Manchester3 July 2017
Very good company, sell excellent clothes for very good prices. Staff are very friendly all help one another and are very good at working as a team. m
Pros
Paid Breaks
Cons
Non
busy
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London28 June 2017
I had a grate time working as a retail assistance at Blue Inc. it helped me to gain experience in working in retail and will make me continue my experience
Challenging and fun
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ballymena, County Antrim25 June 2017
My responsibilities in this shop included stock sorting and pricing, customer assistance and till operating. I learned to use my creative abilities to create co-ordinated displays. But, I enjoy the busyness and the opportunity to adapt, working as a supportive team member. I also showed a level of commitment, as I continued to work for this company until, the store that I worked in, recently closed down.
Pros
It helped me develop my skills
Cons
The store was not very busy
Good workplace
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  London25 June 2017
It is a generally busy environment and each day is not the same. You have to have good people skills and a way with words to help persuade customers to purchase items. Also a good understanding of the sales available
Bad workplace
Store Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stevenage, Hertfordshire25 June 2017
Under staffed, consistenly being rushed, bad management, unmotivated workers. would not recommend working there as it is not worth the money you get paid.
Boring
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Croydon12 June 2017
The only part of work that I actually enjoyed was seeing my colleagues. The manager never got off my back and when he went on holiday for 2 weeks, it was the happiest I ever was at that workplace. The days were long and work was boring because the store is not as popular as it used to be meaning that we would have some hours where there would be no sales/customers. The pa is TERRIBLE. Definitely not worth working there.
Pros
Fun colleagues
Cons
long hours and pay
Brilliant working enviroment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bristol11 June 2017
It's really hard to understand why my store had to close down. An amazing company to work for make ni hesitation. Would advise anyone to work there, its literally the best
Horrible workplace
Sales assisant (Former Employee) –  Hounslow West, Greater London7 June 2017
They made me and my friend work until 6/7pm from 9am during WORK EXPERIENCE. Others at different placements all finished at 3pm. Made us work like dogs and treated us unfairly, we completed more tasks than the actual employees.
Pros
Cons
Everythig
enjoyable
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, Hampshire30 May 2017
During my time at Blue Inc, I was trained on tills and on how to do the paper work that was required by head office. A typical day at work consisted mainly of me serving customers with an outstanding service to ensure they feel welcome.
Pros
Friendly workers
Cons
Bad management
Fun
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wood Green, Greater London25 May 2017
I had good relationship with other staff. Can be fast paced. Needs ore break hours, as standing on feet for long hours. Good for quick money not permanence.