Blue Inc Employee Reviews

Good workplace
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  London25 June 2017
It is a generally busy environment and each day is not the same. You have to have good people skills and a way with words to help persuade customers to purchase items. Also a good understanding of the sales available
Bad workplace
Store Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stevenage, Hertfordshire25 June 2017
Under staffed, consistenly being rushed, bad management, unmotivated workers. would not recommend working there as it is not worth the money you get paid.
Boring
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Croydon12 June 2017
The only part of work that I actually enjoyed was seeing my colleagues. The manager never got off my back and when he went on holiday for 2 weeks, it was the happiest I ever was at that workplace. The days were long and work was boring because the store is not as popular as it used to be meaning that we would have some hours where there would be no sales/customers. The pa is TERRIBLE. Definitely not worth working there.
Pros
Fun colleagues
Cons
long hours and pay
Brilliant working enviroment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bristol11 June 2017
It's really hard to understand why my store had to close down. An amazing company to work for make ni hesitation. Would advise anyone to work there, its literally the best
Horrible workplace
Sales assisant (Former Employee) –  Hounslow West, Greater London7 June 2017
They made me and my friend work until 6/7pm from 9am during WORK EXPERIENCE. Others at different placements all finished at 3pm. Made us work like dogs and treated us unfairly, we completed more tasks than the actual employees.
Pros
Cons
Everythig
enjoyable
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, Hampshire30 May 2017
During my time at Blue Inc, I was trained on tills and on how to do the paper work that was required by head office. A typical day at work consisted mainly of me serving customers with an outstanding service to ensure they feel welcome.
Pros
Friendly workers
Cons
Bad management
Fun
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wood Green, Greater London25 May 2017
I had good relationship with other staff. Can be fast paced. Needs ore break hours, as standing on feet for long hours. Good for quick money not permanence.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northampton, UK24 May 2017
I found it difficult to learn the products and the way the shop is run - I had different ideas as to how it may have been more aesthetically pleasing to customers. The staff as a whole were very easy to get on with are were all very good at their jobs
Enjoyable experience
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edgware, Greater London22 May 2017
This was my first job and I would definitely recommend this to anyone, the staff and manager were so kind and very helpful and I learnt a variety of skills which has helped me a lot.
Pros
- short lunch break -pay
Cons
-long hours -Benefits
a good place to work
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chatham, Kent22 May 2017
maybe 2002 i started working there it was a very long time when i worked there but it was ok working there from what i remember. i didn't like not doing much but when it got busy there were more to do.
One of the worst jobs I've had!!!!!!!!
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow21 May 2017
the owners of the company are a joke they would constantly say we would get rewards for our good work that we never got at all.it turns out that the company was going bust and they knew it, so we didnt only not get our rewards, they never planned on giving us them and they knew i. That is nothing compared to how my time at Blue Inc ended the management convinced us for ages we where in a sale and it turns out the company was in administration and we were made redundant. This happened with very little notice so not only where we out of a job we had no time or warning to look for a new one before we where kicked out.
Pros
Cons
management are absolutely shocking !!!!
amazing
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Sutton, UK17 May 2017
this was my first job and to be honest its my favourite yet everyone is warm and welcoming and at the time i was only 16 but every hour i worked i loved it more and more, i got to do stock control and manage it on my own which is a big responsibility at my age but you'll get used to it, if i could i would definitely go back there again if i get the chance
Pros
employees/employers make you feel comfortable no matter how old you are
Cons
wouldn't say there is any
Positive Workplace
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Nuneaton, Warwickshire29 April 2017
I was with Blue Inc for a very short time as it was for my Work Experience with Higham Lane School, the workers were very positive and polite and overall a good group to work with.
Fun and Interesting work place
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire27 April 2017
A typical day here will involve me interacting with customers and putting out stock.
The management is fantastic and the manager himself is very kind.
Pros
kind, friendly and easy people to bond with
Cons
terrible pay
Productive, enjoyable & social
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  London25 April 2017
My time at Blue Inc didn't last long as I was only there for work experience. I did manage to pick up some beneficial skills as I was constantly engaging in conversations with the clients and offering them my help. Pleasant job, convenient, very social & interesting.
Great working atmosphere mainly created by long serving members of staff
Loss prevention support (Former Employee) –  London and greater l11 April 2017
I have been at blue inc for several years and have had a great working relationship with line Managers which has helped me progress from Branch Manager to area Manger support
The loss prevention support role was given to me as I have had many years experience in reducing stock loss
Pros
All travel expences paid
Cons
Company has had recent tough times and has reduced in size
Diverse and productive workplace
Volunteer Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  London4 April 2017
My experience dealing with impatient customers and staff members was a challenging part of the job. Meeting new people from all walks of life was rewarding.
Cons
Was a good place to start with.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leicester2 April 2017
I couldn't say much about this place as was only here for two weeks, my only real jobs here was deliveries and stock replenishment.
I would have liked to get more involved with sales however I wasn't given this opportunity.
Fun place to work and learn the retail industry
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Bolton28 March 2017
Blue Inc. overall is an enjoyable place to work. The management team are excellent, almost second to none, ensuring that all employees are fully briefed on their tasks and targets and what they need to do to achieve them. It is great to be involved with general members of the public as it gives you the opportunity to learn both social and cultural skills.
Pros
Enjoyment
Cons
Difficult to progress within the company
great place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maidstone, Kent28 March 2017
Blue inc was a great work place were i learnt a lot i enjoyed everything i did there. i learnt a lot of customer servive customer likes and dislike and enjoyed wthe window dressing.
Pros
great people