Blue Inc Employee Reviews

good
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wimbledon, Greater London28 November 2017
interesting for work experience had a really fun and interesting experience within customers service i really did appreciate the time i spent there and would definately go back.
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Stratford24 November 2017
Everyday work included things such as
Stacking shelves
Loading and unloading stock
Security tagging
Customer service
Organising the stock room
Pros
Range of different employees
Fun workplace
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire22 November 2017
I would carry deliveries up to the shop floor. I learned how to talk to customers. The management were easy to get on with. The workplace culture was friendly. The hardest part of was carrying heavy boxes. The best part of the job was the management.
Productive and Helpful
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London18 November 2017
Working at blue inc was very easy and simple. Probably, the hardest part of the job was fixing the clothes and hanging the, however, everthing else was easy and quick and i have never had any customers complain.
Pros
Discount, Long lunch time, when the shop is empty you can relax
Cons
Longs hours, always needed
Really fun & great place to work for a first job
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Yateley16 November 2017
I loved working here. I done my work experience here for secondary school and soon after was offered a job. My manager on work experience was great and upon getting a job there the manager changed and she too was great.
Pros
Good lunch hours. Good colleagues
Cons
Sometimes little to do
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Walworth16 November 2017
A typical day at work would involve mandatory stock work, followed by restocking of the shelves whilst being bright and bubbly for the customers in order to make a sale; to achieve a daily sales target.

Additionally the cumpulsory cleaning of the entire shop floor at the end of my shift with a hoover. So in the grand scheme of things, it really gave me a taste for Retail and how each job is essential to the collectively desired objective.
Pros
Whole Retail Experience
Cons
high pressure job
no advancement/job security
Trainee Manager (Former Employee) –  Northern Ireland15 November 2017
no advancement in the company. Everybody in the company was on tenterhooks as to whether the company or your job was safe. No career advancement opportunities even with the title "trainee manager".
Pros
30 hour contract and flexible store management
Cons
min wage, no career prospects, no job security
Blue Inc
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hounslow13 November 2017
Blue Inc was an amazing place to work at, it benefited me because i learnt how to satisfy customers and work as a team and an individual. I helped customers find the most suitable product and satisfied them.
Pros
Break
Cons
Not Flexible Hours
Boring and poorly managed.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newry13 November 2017
Shop seemed somewhat very unclean, constantly changing stock and sales. Didn't always feel very comfortable and when handing in noticed treated very poorly however gave very good working hours.
Pros
Good hours.
the job was not very interesting as i was always bored
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London11 November 2017
it wasnt that great because the shop was small i easily got bored and found myself constantly standing around and had nothing to do. i wouldnt recommend this job role to anyone at this store.
Pros
sometimes left early
productive, fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Peterborough City Centre, Cambridgeshire30 October 2017
manager was always understanding with any issues brought to their attention. managers always helped with difficult customers when needed. all members of staff were friendly and easy to get along with. miss working there.
Unprofessional
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bracknell Forest, Berkshire25 October 2017
I didn't work there for that long because I was ill one day and they told me to not bother coming back I think that's harsh and horrible and bullying in a way
Unhappy employment
Part Time Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Carlisle24 October 2017
Work 5 and 1/2 hours on Sundays and rarely given any other hours, on 4 hour contract since October 2016. Learnt to have patience with people and how to communicate with customers. Management causes my personal confidence issues. Trying to make management happy. Know the employees well so working can be enjoyable.
Pros
know employees personally, confidence boost
Cons
management, not enough wage to last a month
Productive Fun Workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maidstone17 October 2017
Being my first long term job, this is where i learnt how to commit and work full time hours every week. High up-selling standards and store cleanliness.
Pros
Hour lunches
Cons
Company stopped expanding
A short experience
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Ham, Greater London9 October 2017
I did this as part of my experience. A typical involved providing customer service and selling blue inc products at the store. The role improved my problem solving, resilience and communication skills having dealt with a variety of situations. Unfortunately ended unexpectedly which was a real shame as I was starting to get to grips with the role. This was due to the store closing due to the store going bankrupt.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
The company going bankrupt
Great but can be better
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Peckham, Greater London8 October 2017
It was a great shop and the manager was always on job and talks to the employees to understand what we can do to help move the store forward and how we can make our customers happy.
Average
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London8 October 2017
Working at blue inc was fun most of the time. I created a nice bond with customers and the staff there. But i felt that it weren't for me because i did not learn as many skills as i could have. This was because it was my first time working in a retail store
Fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Luton, Bedfordshire29 September 2017
This store was amazing to work on I loved working there the customers there were also really nice my colleagues were always very supportive they were also really nice people I had a lot of fun working there and I wouldn’t mind working there again
Pros
Free lunches
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Walworth29 September 2017
This job was very productive. It helped me develop many skills which I can now thoroughly apply throughout my daily life, whether it be in the field of studies or work.
Pros
Relaxed Environment
Cons
Short Staff
Busy workplace and enjoyable.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton Green, Greater London29 September 2017
This work experience placement has made me develop other skills such as communication skills and organisations skills. This place is very organised and eat to access. I enjoyed working at this place for two weeks.
Pros
Let out a few hours early because of too much workers.