Blue Inc Employee Reviews

productive
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westfield Stratford City, Greater London31 July 2017
keeping myself busy all time helping staff, team leader, and customer.
learned new things both at till points and shopfloor.
keeping up to date paper work and upcoming product and helping visual merchandising staffs.
Helping all the time.
keeping busy all the time is hardest job.
helping customer is enjoyable part
Pros
extra minute break time
Cons
late hours
Blue inc work experience was very useful
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Edgware, Greater London31 July 2017
I loved the blue inc work experience becaus it gave me knowledge of the field are and how to work in retail. The employers taught me a lot of the clothing areas which were very nice
Excellent working team
Sales assistant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, Essex30 July 2017
Anyone would be lucky to work with such a great group of people. The work place is fun and exciting keeping you busy each day. The staff and bubbly and easy to get along with.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Long hours around Christmas
not enjoyable
Retail assistant (Former Employee) –  Newport29 July 2017
my role was to ensure the shop floor was clean and presentable , help customers with all there inquires. Putting all new stock out in the correct place,working behind the till.
work
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London27 July 2017
Didnt really learn anything as the manager i didn't explain or teach me anything but clean. One thing i would say i liked was travelling there and meeting new people
Pros
area
Cons
not learning anything
Blue Inc
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kilburn, Greater London26 July 2017
I signed in for work and went through the itinerary for the day, then went on to tidy up any areas that needs tidying up and checking to make sure that the shop was well stocked.
I learned how to deal with conflict management and work with customers from all backgrounds.
There wasn't any hard part as it was a work experience placement which i enjoyed.
i enjoyed everything and all areas of the job.
Pros
very nice staff and management
Fun work place
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Worthing, West Sussex24 July 2017
The most enjoyable part of my job, is knowing that you go to work in the morning, and each day is different, different people walking into your store every day.
Having an amazing team working for you is amazing, knowing that you have created that team, and the buzz with it.
Fun workplace
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Wood Green, Greater London20 July 2017
My opinion about this store is the welcoming atmosphere and respectful Staffs. The store was also extremely organised and tidy.
I have learnt you have to be patience with customers and staffs and it definitely improve my patience and listening skills.
The hardest part of the job was make sure everyone was happy and got their items, but however I've definitely enjoyed socialising with other people.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
not bad
FASHION/RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Greater London20 July 2017
I was doing work experience , fun , workers where polite , very easy to get too and from as Edmonton green train station and Edmonton green bus station/garage is near by
Good
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Holloway Road Station18 July 2017
Good place to work at only if wanting to earn a little bit of money. Only a 30 minute break when working for 8 hours per day which is not enough. Work culture is fun.
fun place to work at
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Luton, Bedfordshire17 July 2017
I done my work experience here and it was a quite good wouldn't mind working there again. The people are nice and always ready to help and also the work isnt hard.
Great
Retail Assistant (Volunteer) (Former Employee) –  London15 July 2017
It was my first work experience placement and all the staff and managers were very welcoming and helpful. I was able to learn many key skills which are necessary for customer service.
Pros
Long lunch breaks
Cons
Cleaning the shop floor
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Bromwich15 July 2017
The placement had bombarded me with a lot of duties taking a lot of my time which resulted in a very productive week. I organised many products for display in the shop floor and I responded well to customer service. It was pleasant experience.
Lively environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge14 July 2017
This was a work experience placement. Something compulsory as part of my school's policies. This was my first time working with other and allowed me to interact with people on a professional level.
great workplace culture.
Sales Assistant/stock control (Former Employee) –  London11 July 2017
The atmosphere in blue inc was great. fun and very productive. they have kpi targets for everyone which are great to motivated people to work better. however sometimes the management can be unrealistic with the kpi targets if you do well, by highly increasing the number of the target
Pros
fun to work
Cons
kpi taret pressure
A job that kept my a float during Uni
Supervisor/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands10 July 2017
The job is a standard retail job but you get out what you put in. I found that I the busier I was, the more I enjoyed the job. It is a Retail job so employees must have great people skills. This job did provide me the opportunity to learn and grow to some sense but I feel like the company does not support its staff/management enough. The workplace culture in my store was always enjoyable.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
non-existent benefits and sometimes boring shifts
Boring
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Whitgift centre, Croydon4 July 2017
During my work at Blue Inc. I learned hot to interact with customers and work with them to satisfy them and meet their needs. I worked with my team mates.
Pros
Discount on clothing.
Cons
Business was not busy at all.
good company
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bolton, Greater Manchester3 July 2017
Very good company, sell excellent clothes for very good prices. Staff are very friendly all help one another and are very good at working as a team. m
Pros
Paid Breaks
Cons
Non
busy
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London28 June 2017
I had a grate time working as a retail assistance at Blue Inc. it helped me to gain experience in working in retail and will make me continue my experience
Challenging and fun
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ballymena, County Antrim25 June 2017
My responsibilities in this shop included stock sorting and pricing, customer assistance and till operating. I learned to use my creative abilities to create co-ordinated displays. But, I enjoy the busyness and the opportunity to adapt, working as a supportive team member. I also showed a level of commitment, as I continued to work for this company until, the store that I worked in, recently closed down.
Pros
It helped me develop my skills
Cons
The store was not very busy