Blue Inc Employee Reviews for Shop Assistant

See reviews about:
I just believe retail was not my thing
Shop Floor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Belfast City Centre, County Antrim2 August 2017
I tried this working environment as my first job to see if I would like it and its a brilliant place to work for but its just isn't for me.

The most enjoyable part of the day for me would have been the stock intake and organising all the clothing. I didn't much like the pressure that was out on your shoulders.
Pros
discount in shopping centre
Cons
not enough training
Fun
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wood Green, Greater London25 May 2017
I had good relationship with other staff. Can be fast paced. Needs ore break hours, as standing on feet for long hours. Good for quick money not permanence.
a good place to work
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chatham, Kent22 May 2017
maybe 2002 i started working there it was a very long time when i worked there but it was ok working there from what i remember. i didn't like not doing much but when it got busy there were more to do.
Diverse and productive workplace
Volunteer Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  London4 April 2017
My experience dealing with impatient customers and staff members was a challenging part of the job. Meeting new people from all walks of life was rewarding.
fun workplace
Shop Floor Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, UK17 February 2017
Nice little store to work in, it was the Holloway branch.

There, i had met such caring, friendly and honest people which made me feel comfotable and welcome to work in as a prt time job. I was oonly there temporaririly for chistmas and during work experience theree. thats right, i did experience then and the n got hired for a short while since the manager was still in another country and took 3 months off and also was short on stuff so i got lucky back then and enjoyed my time there
Productive and busy workplace
Shop assistant (Former Employee) –  West Bromwich, ENG31 March 2015
The work day consisted of arriving by 9:00am, and leaving at 5:00pm.
The first task i would do is clean, sweep and/or vacuum the ground and polish and dust the surfaces.
Then the rest of the day consisted of customer service, helping with menial tasks such as getting correct sizes for customers and restocking.
The co-workers were very friendly and helpful, they helped me adapt to work life.
The hardest part of the job was staying on my feet continuously.
The most enjoyable part was helping customers and making my team happy.
Productive and fun workplace
Shop assistant (Former Employee) –  Bridgend, WLS24 March 2015
I would like to write that job as a shop assistant in Blue Inc was really satisfied and productive. I enjoyed to work there and spending nice time with amazing staff at good atmosphere.
average workplace
shop assistant (Former Employee) –  Edgware20 January 2015
I could develope my English skills because i used different sentences than before.

Tipical day at work was mostly planned what we had to do on that day. On weekends we had busy days.

The hardest part of the job was the security, because the shop hasn't got security gates. When it was busy it was hard to check who wants to steal.
My co-workers
Shop assistant (Former Employee) –  London20 August 2014
Everyone was supportive and taught me the skills necessary to progress and become a better retail assistant.
Pros
Friendly co-leauges
Cons
No cons
Review
Shop Floor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Uxbridge - London8 August 2012
This was only a work experience position, I learnt how to deal with public enquires, allocating products accordingly and general team work. It was a good experience that I enjoyed and learnt from greatly.
Pros
long breaks