Blue Inc Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

boring
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wood Green, Greater London14 December 2018
this was for work experience when in secondary school so i never really cared for the job it was just something for me to get over and done with so i could continue in the year.
good place to work and learn
Sales Assistant (Volunteer) (Former Employee) –  Chatham, Kent15 November 2018
I worked there via my school work experience I did one day a week for a year, I enjoyed this very much as it gave me some confidence in meeting the general public.
Pros
learning customer services
Cons
nothing
decent place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  east ham22 October 2018
could be better working conditions. minimal benefits. staff issues. bad management. short breaks, only mens clothing so as a female employee it is difficult to reap the benefits of any discount.
Fun work place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester21 October 2018
Work was good here I enjoyed it however pay wasn’t great. Staff were very nice and got along with everyone very well. It wasn’t very busy so didn’t get many customers
Fantastic Environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  East London, Greater London14 October 2018
The Blue Inc team is very friendly and approachable making your integration into the team much easier.
The lunch breaks could be lengthened to allow a better work atmosphere.
hard but fun
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stratford, Greater London6 October 2018
I learned how to work on a till and keep the shop floor clean. it was fun but hard. took a lot of effort and hard work but learned new skill sets needed for retail jobs.
Pros
lunch and meeting people
Cons
tiring
Not too difficult to pick up
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Basingstoke, Hampshire2 October 2018
The store is always kept clean by us all but the pay has become insufficient for the workload. If one individual is simply on the floor only helping customer for the entire shift then the pay is reasonable but everyone in a position that requires responsibility has the same pay and when you have to complete so 'X' amount of tasks in a short period of time, you become demotivated because of the low pay amount. The promotion for the job always says 'competitive pay' but it's not at all, because the pay offered for each age group is only slightly above minimum wage.
Pros
flexible shifts, friendly management and staff
Cons
Pay in comparison to ecery other job.
Retail
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London29 September 2018
need to make sure your customer services is high as we had to talk to customers all the time. Had training every Saturday morning which was good. Worked with a great team.
Blue Inc
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  South East London, Greater London21 September 2018
i had fun working in blue inc even though it was only for 2 weeks work experience i really enjoyed it. being able connect with people and being able to help them in what they are looking for makes me happy. it is a very multi cultured work place and is happy to employ different types of people from different religions
My experience
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hounslow19 September 2018
It was good although they need to get with the time and upgrade their clothing it’s 2018 and some of their clothing and from 2005 which I believe they need rebranding the company has potential
Fun workplace depending on staff members.
Part-Time Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newry17 September 2018
Like anywhere, if there is the right staff you will have an enjoyable time at work. Money not great, neither are contracts. Overall good place to work.
Good work place
Sales Assistant (Volunteer) (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London9 September 2018
I enjoyed my time there as it provided me with a view of the life in retail and allowed me to see if I was interested in perusing a job in that area. Great place!
Great learning experience
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Feltham3 August 2018
This being my first retail job I had a lot to learn, had some good customers and some bad that will happen anywhere you work but working at Blue inc was fun because the members of staff were all similar age even management was within 5 years of the youngest employee which meant everyone got along and had a lot in common.
Pros
Young colleagues
Cons
Customers walys complained about something
fun and productive work environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harrow29 July 2018
great pay, strong sense of team work, you will be working with people of different cultures and religions, great job perks such as discounts, opportunities to work up the ladder
Pros
great discounts
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London17 July 2018
Loved working here, loved the environment and my colleagues. Although at times the store was never busy so hours use to drag with nothing to do, use to stare at the clock.
Pros
Fun
Great Enviroment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Croydon, Greater London4 July 2018
Staff were respectful and manager gave clear instructions which help a lot.
everybody got along with each other and made sure sales were made and KPI points were produced and it was jus fun
pecfect
Work Experience Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hounslow5 June 2018
favourable, advantageous, providential, auspicious, welcome, heaven-sent, beneficial, propitious, fortuitous, promising, encouraging, fruitful, opportune, happy, felicitous, profitable, gainful, rewarding, helpful, useful, valuable, timely, well timed, convenient, expedient;
Enjoyable
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Walthamstow29 May 2018
My time at blue inc was a enjoyable time working with others also interacting with customers providing them support on a day to day basis with requirements they needed also helping out and assisting when they needed me also managing the till was a part of my job role.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
small lunch times
good job
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Bridgend16 May 2018
worked there for 2 years and enjoyed a lot. was busy on the weekends but not during the week but since I left it has then shut down and moved onto offices club
leadersip, best effort
Sale Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woolwich, Greater London22 April 2018
Every day was a new day despite that I was working there for work experience. I have learned a lot from them from skills to being a leader as I learn quicker and know a thing more easier when it comes to working physically.