Blue Inc Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

hard but fun
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stratford, Greater London6 October 2018
I learned how to work on a till and keep the shop floor clean. it was fun but hard. took a lot of effort and hard work but learned new skill sets needed for retail jobs.
Pros
lunch and meeting people
Cons
tiring
Not too difficult to pick up
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Basingstoke, Hampshire2 October 2018
The store is always kept clean by us all but the pay has become insufficient for the workload. If one individual is simply on the floor only helping customer for the entire shift then the pay is reasonable but everyone in a position that requires responsibility has the same pay and when you have to complete so 'X' amount of tasks in a short period of time, you become demotivated because of the low pay amount. The promotion for the job always says 'competitive pay' but it's not at all, because the pay offered for each age group is only slightly above minimum wage.
Pros
flexible shifts, friendly management and staff
Cons
Pay in comparison to ecery other job.
Retail
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London29 September 2018
need to make sure your customer services is high as we had to talk to customers all the time. Had training every Saturday morning which was good. Worked with a great team.
Blue Inc
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  South East London, Greater London21 September 2018
i had fun working in blue inc even though it was only for 2 weeks work experience i really enjoyed it. being able connect with people and being able to help them in what they are looking for makes me happy. it is a very multi cultured work place and is happy to employ different types of people from different religions
My experience
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hounslow19 September 2018
It was good although they need to get with the time and upgrade their clothing it’s 2018 and some of their clothing and from 2005 which I believe they need rebranding the company has potential
Fun workplace depending on staff members.
Part-Time Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newry17 September 2018
Like anywhere, if there is the right staff you will have an enjoyable time at work. Money not great, neither are contracts. Overall good place to work.
Good work place
Sales Assistant (Volunteer) (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London9 September 2018
I enjoyed my time there as it provided me with a view of the life in retail and allowed me to see if I was interested in perusing a job in that area. Great place!
Great learning experience
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Feltham3 August 2018
This being my first retail job I had a lot to learn, had some good customers and some bad that will happen anywhere you work but working at Blue inc was fun because the members of staff were all similar age even management was within 5 years of the youngest employee which meant everyone got along and had a lot in common.
Pros
Young colleagues
Cons
Customers walys complained about something
fun and productive work environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harrow29 July 2018
great pay, strong sense of team work, you will be working with people of different cultures and religions, great job perks such as discounts, opportunities to work up the ladder
Pros
great discounts
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London17 July 2018
Loved working here, loved the environment and my colleagues. Although at times the store was never busy so hours use to drag with nothing to do, use to stare at the clock.
Pros
Fun
Great Enviroment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Croydon, Greater London4 July 2018
Staff were respectful and manager gave clear instructions which help a lot.
everybody got along with each other and made sure sales were made and KPI points were produced and it was jus fun
pecfect
Work Experience Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hounslow5 June 2018
favourable, advantageous, providential, auspicious, welcome, heaven-sent, beneficial, propitious, fortuitous, promising, encouraging, fruitful, opportune, happy, felicitous, profitable, gainful, rewarding, helpful, useful, valuable, timely, well timed, convenient, expedient;
Enjoyable
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Walthamstow29 May 2018
My time at blue inc was a enjoyable time working with others also interacting with customers providing them support on a day to day basis with requirements they needed also helping out and assisting when they needed me also managing the till was a part of my job role.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
small lunch times
good job
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Bridgend16 May 2018
worked there for 2 years and enjoyed a lot. was busy on the weekends but not during the week but since I left it has then shut down and moved onto offices club
leadersip, best effort
Sale Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woolwich, Greater London22 April 2018
Every day was a new day despite that I was working there for work experience. I have learned a lot from them from skills to being a leader as I learn quicker and know a thing more easier when it comes to working physically.
Work place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent4 April 2018
Over all a good place to work
Hours were good
Very helpful and pleasant manager
Enjoyed most aspects of the job and learned a lot, hardest part was the closing times
Productive experience
sales assistant (Former Employee) –  london13 March 2018
A very calming day to day productivity providing customer satisfaction through customer service and merchandising, hardest part of the job was time keeping of each aspect of the role and work load given
Pros
Breaks
Cons
hours
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London10 February 2018
This job was work experience in secondary school hence the short work time , I’m extremely enthusiastic and love people I think I would be a great addition to the team
interesting
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stratford, Greater London7 February 2018
interesting because the business worked well as it was all controlled, targets were met and the staff were caring and nice. i gained experience which shows their business is great
Pros
good hours
Cons
short break
blue inc
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Trafford7 February 2018
Daily tasks include replenishing stock and helping customers find the right product.Helped significantly improve communication and customer service skills.