Blue Inc Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

See reviews about:
good
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wimbledon, Greater London28 November 2017
interesting for work experience had a really fun and interesting experience within customers service i really did appreciate the time i spent there and would definately go back.
A short experience
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Ham, Greater London9 October 2017
I did this as part of my experience. A typical involved providing customer service and selling blue inc products at the store. The role improved my problem solving, resilience and communication skills having dealt with a variety of situations. Unfortunately ended unexpectedly which was a real shame as I was starting to get to grips with the role. This was due to the store closing due to the store going bankrupt.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
The company going bankrupt
work
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London27 July 2017
Didnt really learn anything as the manager i didn't explain or teach me anything but clean. One thing i would say i liked was travelling there and meeting new people
Pros
area
Cons
not learning anything
Blue Inc
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kilburn, Greater London26 July 2017
I signed in for work and went through the itinerary for the day, then went on to tidy up any areas that needs tidying up and checking to make sure that the shop was well stocked.
I learned how to deal with conflict management and work with customers from all backgrounds.
There wasn't any hard part as it was a work experience placement which i enjoyed.
i enjoyed everything and all areas of the job.
Pros
very nice staff and management
amazing
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Sutton, UK17 May 2017
this was my first job and to be honest its my favourite yet everyone is warm and welcoming and at the time i was only 16 but every hour i worked i loved it more and more, i got to do stock control and manage it on my own which is a big responsibility at my age but you'll get used to it, if i could i would definitely go back there again if i get the chance
Pros
employees/employers make you feel comfortable no matter how old you are
Cons
wouldn't say there is any
Wasn't great
Customer service, stock control (Former Employee) –  Stockport, UK8 February 2017
Management was terrible. I learned nothing, the place of work was horrible. Warm air con didn't work during the winter time so I got rather ill.
It's a fun easy place to work full of friendly staff
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Doncaster, South Yorkshire26 December 2016
It's an easy going first job help you expand and develop in customer service. Also training to working/handling cash and using the till/card machine. It's a friendly environment and the staff works hard to make sure the training is fun and easy.
Pros
Small close environment, good first job, good training
Cons
Minimum pay and some may want a more challenging job role
nice people, had a good laugh
customer service, leadership (Former Employee) –  shop floor15 June 2015
re stocking items, helping out customers keeping a clean and tidy working environment and working well as a group. everyone that i worked with was very helpful and the manager was very down to earth and understanding that we was learning new things
Pros
store discount
Customer Service/Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Blackburn, ENG18 March 2015
Great place to work, great staff, nice customers. Management are cool. Customers don't really give you any grief for any reason.
productive and fun work place
sales customer service (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG27 January 2015
a typical day at work would of been doing the stock take, making sure the store was presentable, taking phone calls and tending to customer needs.
Pros
75% discount in store and 50% discount in the bullring
Not too sure
Sales Assistant Customer Services (Former Employee) –  Romford, ENG15 December 2014
Not much to say because I only worked there for work experience so i don't know too much details. But however working there was very productive because I was working in various parts of the store, from tidying the shop floor, cleaning the windows, and doing the fitting rooms. Dunno about the pay because i only did voluntary
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Customer Servic (Former Employee) –  luton11 November 2014
I loved working there.
It was a fun and interesting experience, the day to day work was easy but can be challenging at times and I liked that because it allows me to get better at what I already know so i can handle situations differently.

I learned how to stock clothing, deliveries, inquires, attending customers and answering phones. I also learned the basics of merchandising.

The managers are really nice, there understanding and in general cool people, I no longer work there now but i still talk to them and go and get ice cream with them.

My co-workers made work fun and it helped build trust. in retail things can be slow or really fast and being able to rely on them helped a lot especially when dealing with difficult customers.
i still talk to some of them still.

The hardest part of the job i would say is probably the easiest part,
dealing with customers. you never know what kind of person you will meet and some people have higher expectations then others
or they may have different needs etc..

The most enjoyable part of the job would be locking up and counting how much the store made, to me that's the hard work i and my co workers put to help make, and i also enjoyed dressing manikins.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, ENG19 July 2014
As it was my first retail experience i felt it would be really intimidating and troublesome but I assumed wrong. The people there were kind, friendly and fun to work with, they treat you as a friend rather than just somebody you're working with. I learnt a lot of new things that will help me offer more to society.

I enjoyed working around the shop and switching tasks at certain times as we liked to be in different roles when the time came rather than stay in that one spot doing the same thing continuously.

Having the time to spend with colleagues even during lunch was very pleasurable since I've never thought work would be as much fun as it is.
Pros
Friendly, Socialising
Cons
Long Hours
Fun place to work.
customer service (Former Employee) –  Woolwich Arsenal17 February 2014
when i was working in blue inc it was fun. I was working with good people who helped me to improve my customer service skills and also they make me feel confident while working there. I enjoyed working there, but it was sad that it was only temporary, I only worked for two weeks, I was volunteering for two weeks. I enjoyed working there and I was happy serving the customer. Every customer comes in the shop and leaves the shop smiling.I was doing great the job is easy and simple.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
12 hours
Productive and fun
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, ENG5 June 2013
Working at Blue Inc. taught me how to stop being shy and how to communicate with customers and effectively. It also taught me how to use my persuading skills to convince a customer to buy a product.
Pros
Socialising Staff
Cons
Long Hours