Blue Inc Employee Reviews in Peterborough

Retail, target driven workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Peterborough21 January 2013
On a daily basis i would deal with customers face to face, providing excellent customer service and ensuring they got what product they came in for.
The management at the Blue Inc. store had a great work ethic and thrived to make sure that all team members were hitting their targets.
My co-workers were all very friendly people, easy to get along with and dedicated to hit the targets of the store.
There were no particularly hard parts of the job, the most enjoyable part of my day was meeting the new customers and making sure they got what they came for.
Pros
meeting new people and hearing new stories
Cons
long hours and short breaks
Poor management
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Peterborough19 April 2016
Management was poor, abusive and extremely unprofessional mangers that were reluctant to assist in daily tasks on the shop floor. My jobs was threatened several time before i was fired under false pretences.
Pros
Well known establishment
Cons
poor work life
Great first jobb
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Peterborough19 April 2016
Mangers and staff were really friendly and keen to help you learn new skill, always pushed me to do my best and hit daily targets and would help me if I failed at doing these