Blue Inc Employee Reviews in Luton

See reviews about:
Quick summary of working at Blue Inc. for 'Work Experience'
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Luton, Bedfordshire11 September 2017
Overall, the entire experience of working at Blue Inc. was acceptable, the working hours, staff and customers that I had to interact with on a day to day basis was positive, and I, fortunately, did not come across any issues from that one week I worked there (7th July 2014 - 11th July 2014).
Pros
Friendly working environment
Cons
N/a
fun place to work at
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Luton, Bedfordshire17 July 2017
I done my work experience here and it was a quite good wouldn't mind working there again. The people are nice and always ready to help and also the work isnt hard.
Blue inc summary
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Luton28 August 2016
Whilst i worked in blue inc i found my time their rather enjoyable as it was Christmas season and everybody was happy and nice to be around. The job itself was very cultured which had people of different ages and cultures all happily working together, it was a great experience to have.
Pros
50% discount for staff
Cons
Unexpected call ins
not good company to work for at all
Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Luton, ENG22 August 2015
I dont want to be negative but this is a horrible company to work for. Low payments, very bad relations, ...If you will have some problems the company will never ever help you. If you broke something you will pay for that.
Pros
Cons
during Chrismass
Customer Servic (Former Employee) –  luton11 November 2014
I loved working there.
It was a fun and interesting experience, the day to day work was easy but can be challenging at times and I liked that because it allows me to get better at what I already know so i can handle situations differently.

I learned how to stock clothing, deliveries, inquires, attending customers and answering phones. I also learned the basics of merchandising.

The managers are really nice, there understanding and in general cool people, I no longer work there now but i still talk to them and go and get ice cream with them.

My co-workers made work fun and it helped build trust. in retail things can be slow or really fast and being able to rely on them helped a lot especially when dealing with difficult customers.
i still talk to some of them still.

The hardest part of the job i would say is probably the easiest part,
dealing with customers. you never know what kind of person you will meet and some people have higher expectations then others
or they may have different needs etc..

The most enjoyable part of the job would be locking up and counting how much the store made, to me that's the hard work i and my co workers put to help make, and i also enjoyed dressing manikins.
A job when I was waiting to pass the time to go into the RAF
Retail Assistant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  luton8 August 2013
This job was fun and easy I worked with friends and enjoyed it...I could easily do this type of work again and be happy doing it.
Pros
was in town based
Cons
worked saturdays