Blue Inc Employee Reviews in Birmingham

See reviews about:
Working Day
Trainee Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham City Centre4 November 2015
Greeting, assisting and selling to customers in locating merchandise

Visual Merchandising

Dealing with transfers and company emails.

Setting and achieving targets weekly.

Managing a team of 10+

Organising work experience for schools/colleges.

Replenishing stock; keep merchandise orderly and neat in appearance.

Dealing with payroll ie timesheets and hours for pay

Checking inventory listing with actual inventory on shelf and report discrepancies to the appropriate management.

Setting up promotional displays; making signs or arranging merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.

Undertaking cleaning and general housing keeping duties

Assisting with delivery and stock handling

Operate the till and cashing up.

Closing and opening the premise.
Pros
loved my team and customers
Cons
the fact ladies wear wasn't taken seriously
productive and fun work place
sales customer service (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG27 January 2015
a typical day at work would of been doing the stock take, making sure the store was presentable, taking phone calls and tending to customer needs.
Pros
75% discount in store and 50% discount in the bullring
Cons
Fun Workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG15 December 2014
I loved working for this company, it a big family. Only reason for leaving was that i wanted a new challenge and better paid job.
Pros
Uniform Discount
Enjoyable
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG21 May 2014
This was my work experience placement in 2011 (year 11 of my secondary school). This work experience was fun but did include heaps of tasks to carry out. I was more independent when carrying out the tasks, however the most fun aspect of this job was engaging with the audience to help them purchase a clothing item(s) of their desire.
Enjoyable
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham15 May 2014
I undertook a one week work experience placement at a busy retail - Blue Inc. I had a range of diverse responsibilities, however one which I performed everyday was greeting customers who entered the shop, giving advice and guidance on product selection. This allowed me to use my friendly and engaging personality, in order to communicate with customers effectively. I had also stocked shelves with merchandise, attaching correct price tags in order to allow the customers to know the price and see is visibly. Whilst my placement I also had to ensure that the correct number and items of clothes were received from the supplier and also keeping up to date with special promotions as well as putting up displays. I learnt excellent customer service skills. I worked effectively in a team environment by helping colleagues and taking forward instructions from my manager. Nonetheless, when necessary I was also comfortable working independently and implementation tasks in an efficient and disciplined manner.