Blue Inc Employee Reviews

My experience
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hounslow19 September 2018
It was good although they need to get with the time and upgrade their clothing it’s 2018 and some of their clothing and from 2005 which I believe they need rebranding the company has potential
Fun workplace depending on staff members.
Part-Time Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newry17 September 2018
Like anywhere, if there is the right staff you will have an enjoyable time at work. Money not great, neither are contracts. Overall good place to work.
Friendly Team Atmosphere
Area Support Manager (ASM) (Former Employee) –  Worthing29 August 2018
Blue Inc is a friendly company to work for, offering affordable clothing to their customers.
During my time with Blue Inc, I learnt to develop myself, and to build my confidence. I learnt how to build my skills when it came to not just managing my team in store, but to also run, and look after other stores on the area, in the Area managers absence.
productive
Customer sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Croydon Grants, Greater London10 August 2018
from my memory i was very fond of what i had learned such as the other staff assisting me and showing me little techniques that helped me when selling products, it was also easy to get to transport wise while also having a caring manager that understood if an emergency has rose.
Great learning experience
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Feltham3 August 2018
This being my first retail job I had a lot to learn, had some good customers and some bad that will happen anywhere you work but working at Blue inc was fun because the members of staff were all similar age even management was within 5 years of the youngest employee which meant everyone got along and had a lot in common.
Pros
Young colleagues
Cons
Customers walys complained about something
fun and productive work environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harrow29 July 2018
great pay, strong sense of team work, you will be working with people of different cultures and religions, great job perks such as discounts, opportunities to work up the ladder
Pros
great discounts
Work experience
Customer service/ Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Walthamstow, Greater London22 July 2018
i have also carried out work experience at Blue Inc it was not as good s it was at CEX but it still came out very well because i was able to gain skills and experience
Terrible job
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  King's Lynn21 July 2018
Got to be the worst job ive ever had. 99% of the time I was stood there with nothing to do, then would get told off for doing nothing, but when asking for a task you usually get told just to "help customers" (which is very rarely wanted, most customers dont need help finding clothes i mean come on its england.)

The assistant manager was very obviously sexist towards men and made not only me but all the other males very uncomfortable.
Pros
%25 discount on "Items that can be worn as uniform".
Cons
Dull, Terrible pay, terrible hours, favoritist managers.
new experience
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  London20 July 2018
working for the first time in a new environment was at first a challenge to me but over time I had adapted and worked successfully and interactively. being introduced into the retail industry, it has allowed me to acquire a set base of skills when dealing with situations that of a consumers requirements and queries. it was very fun and productive working in this environment and I would enjoy spending more time to develop skills and build relationships with my fellow co-workers and customers.the hardest part of the job was doing others jobs rather than them completing it. it gave me pressure but I dealt with it in a sophisticated manner and completed the set tasks.
Pros
interacting and engaging with new people
Cons
not enough cooperation with the work environment.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London17 July 2018
Loved working here, loved the environment and my colleagues. Although at times the store was never busy so hours use to drag with nothing to do, use to stare at the clock.
Pros
Fun
Great Enviroment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Croydon, Greater London4 July 2018
Staff were respectful and manager gave clear instructions which help a lot.
everybody got along with each other and made sure sales were made and KPI points were produced and it was jus fun
Bad managemnt
Assistant Manager/Acting Manager (Former Employee) –  Barnstaple1 July 2018
Bad management, no training, don't care about employees, you get your hour lunch thats about the only good thing I can think of. very VERY chilled, would definitely not work for again
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
everything
good learning experience
Customer service (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London28 June 2018
two week work experience in retail where I was able to pick up the skills needed to work in the retail workplace by being thrown in the deep end right from the start.
Comfotable and chilled out workplace
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Luton, Bedfordshire21 June 2018
Daily you would learn how to interact with customers, finding out their preferences ad what they want as well as helping them choose their clothes by suggesting things. you also put sale tags on the clothes, size boxes on the hangers, and you can help on the till.
Pros
Interacting with new people everyday
Cons
may be tiring if hours are lomg
good
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  London8 June 2018
Learned new things to take forward and have taught me new skills for sales side, it has put me in the advantage to like clothes for example new season wear, that some customers are involved in.
pecfect
Work Experience Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hounslow5 June 2018
favourable, advantageous, providential, auspicious, welcome, heaven-sent, beneficial, propitious, fortuitous, promising, encouraging, fruitful, opportune, happy, felicitous, profitable, gainful, rewarding, helpful, useful, valuable, timely, well timed, convenient, expedient;
Enjoyable
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Walthamstow29 May 2018
My time at blue inc was a enjoyable time working with others also interacting with customers providing them support on a day to day basis with requirements they needed also helping out and assisting when they needed me also managing the till was a part of my job role.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
small lunch times
Treated like and team and great management
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester22 May 2018
Catered for everyone's needs and work/life commitments. A typical day at work was making sure all targets were met and then having a joke and laugh with the management who treated you like one of the family.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Cons
not many employment benefits
good job
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Bridgend16 May 2018
worked there for 2 years and enjoyed a lot. was busy on the weekends but not during the week but since I left it has then shut down and moved onto offices club
Boring
Customer Advisor (Carlisle) (Former Employee) –  Carlisle27 April 2018
Causal job okay for being 18 and getting into retail, hours was unsocialable but was okay for the distance so stuck with it, got treated like rubbish and no support from the manager so left
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Short shifts