Blue Inc Employee Reviews

good
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  London8 June 2018
Learned new things to take forward and have taught me new skills for sales side, it has put me in the advantage to like clothes for example new season wear, that some customers are involved in.
Enjoyable
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Walthamstow29 May 2018
My time at blue inc was a enjoyable time working with others also interacting with customers providing them support on a day to day basis with requirements they needed also helping out and assisting when they needed me also managing the till was a part of my job role.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
small lunch times
Treated like and team and great management
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester22 May 2018
Catered for everyone's needs and work/life commitments. A typical day at work was making sure all targets were met and then having a joke and laugh with the management who treated you like one of the family.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Cons
not many employment benefits
good job
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Bridgend16 May 2018
worked there for 2 years and enjoyed a lot. was busy on the weekends but not during the week but since I left it has then shut down and moved onto offices club
Boring
Customer Advisor (Carlisle) (Former Employee) –  Carlisle27 April 2018
Causal job okay for being 18 and getting into retail, hours was unsocialable but was okay for the distance so stuck with it, got treated like rubbish and no support from the manager so left
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Short shifts
leadersip, best effort
Sale Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woolwich, Greater London22 April 2018
Every day was a new day despite that I was working there for work experience. I have learned a lot from them from skills to being a leader as I learn quicker and know a thing more easier when it comes to working physically.
Work place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stoke-on-Trent4 April 2018
Over all a good place to work
Hours were good
Very helpful and pleasant manager
Enjoyed most aspects of the job and learned a lot, hardest part was the closing times
Helpful and amazing
Retail (Former Employee) –  Wood Green30 March 2018
Blue INC was my first experience in a work place and I loved it. The staff were extremely kind and helpful. The manager was layed back but always made sure we were punctaul and worked hard at all times. The staff treated us as close friends and always involved us in conversations.
Fun job
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stratford, Greater London25 March 2018
the placed i work was fun all the staff was helpful and shop layout was good aswell. if you need a place to do work experience then blue inc is the place to go
It was ok
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Dungannon, County Tyrone18 March 2018
I would only recommended working here if your stuck for money. Management was AWFUL ( in my store anyway ) constantly managers quitting & going months with out a manager. Disciplined if you phone in sick and get called all the names of the day for being ill and in hospital and getting called a 'joke', supervisors think they own the show and boss you around like a dog when there is no manager about! I made some good friends on the shop floor team members got along really well with them never any issues. Hours where awful, constantly getting changed, one week you had 30 hours and the next you had 8 hours. Don't recommend this place, run very poorly. The hygiene in the shop was APPAULING when I started here I had to bleach the intire bathroom because it hadn't been cleaned in 2 + years.. it never got polished or had the floor mopped. Spiders and flies in the bathroom and store room. Don't work here please find somewhere else.
Pros
Team members where friendly
Cons
Bad hours & short breaks & very dirty place
Productive experience
sales assistant (Former Employee) –  london13 March 2018
A very calming day to day productivity providing customer satisfaction through customer service and merchandising, hardest part of the job was time keeping of each aspect of the role and work load given
Pros
Breaks
Cons
hours
Amazing workplace
Trainee Manager (Former Employee) –  Barking and Dagenham, Greater London10 February 2018
During my last few years of work experience, I find the team and management of Blue Inc is friendly and productive, at the same time looking after their employees.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London10 February 2018
This job was work experience in secondary school hence the short work time , I’m extremely enthusiastic and love people I think I would be a great addition to the team
fun work place
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire8 February 2018
Retail

I worked in clothes retail, i would arrive at 9 am, sign into my work place, i would then ask for my daily duties which included customer service, and arranging sales items and stock take. I learned how to stck the rails in according to how it was explained by management.
Management was really useful in helping me with the routine of the shop.The workplace culture was intriguing towards the customers because of the low sale prices. The hardest part of the job was reaching sale objectives which every week we would obtain.The most enjoyable part of my day was serving the customers and making sure the customer walked away happy.
Pros
hour lunch
interesting
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stratford, Greater London7 February 2018
interesting because the business worked well as it was all controlled, targets were met and the staff were caring and nice. i gained experience which shows their business is great
Pros
good hours
Cons
short break
blue inc
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Trafford7 February 2018
Daily tasks include replenishing stock and helping customers find the right product.Helped significantly improve communication and customer service skills.
Great
Branch Manager/ Area Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim7 February 2018
Great company to work for.
Lots of progression.
Alot of freedom to do what you need to do to make your branch the best but also work comes home sometimes but it is easy to balance.
blue inc is a decent job for your first time in retail
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes20 January 2018
small mens clothing shop, you'll label clothes hang them security tag them etc.
you'll learn how delivery works and how to manage stock.
dependant on the customers attitude towards staff this could potentially be the best thing about working there or the worst.
Pros
learn a lot about retail, half price on work clothing, good hours
Cons
pay is awful at minimum wage
calm work place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harrow19 January 2018
I would serve customers on the till and shop floor.
Restock the shop floor products.
Help customers with there questions/complaint's.
opening till and cashing up at the end of the day
fun workplace
Shop Floor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hounslow17 January 2018
it was a good experience working at blue inc, but it was only work experience based, I was there for 3 weeks and I would recommend someone to work there.
Pros
1h 30 mins break