Blue Arrow Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Excellent recruitment agency
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Coventry, West Midlands29 January 2019
Excellent recruitment agency, very proactive in help you reach your potential in the area of work which you have chosen. good team in the Birmingham main office.
An agency that will find you work but patronise you in the process
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire16 January 2019
They are not short of supplying work however management and the consultants all seem to share an arrogance and have no interpersonal skills, which I think is important when placing someone in temporary work as you will be dealing with them on a number of occasions.

The managers especially are simply unpleasant
very bad to work for
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Arrow, UK17 September 2018
when i was working for blue arrow the managment team was very rude and we not help full and would end up most of the time phone the sheffield branch because they could resolve my problems quicker.
good to work for
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Arrow, UK23 August 2018
company were fantastic to work for, good hours. only thing I would change is an increased salary or the level of grief received via customers for the role you play.
not comunicated
csa (Current Employee) –  Rotherham, South Yorkshire27 June 2018
not much communication too many pay errors not given correct information. No one communicates anything with you they take on at #different offices which means you can never get hold of any one talk to
Excellent
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Harrow, Greater London14 March 2018
Blue arrow were able to find me a perfect job suitable for my interests and salary requirement quicker than i would even have expected I would 100% recommend
Pros
Quickness of employment
Cons
N/a
Good for a stop-gap
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Glasgow19 January 2018
Weekly pay, not great for holidays. Standard call centre work. Accomodating staff, position was temporary but they make good efforts to get you permanant work.
Unqualified individuals runs business at least here in Glasgow
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Capita Sky park John lewis13 December 2017
The worst agent to work for, at least here in Glasgow I don't know about their other offices across UK.

From my experience with them working as customers services agent, I have let down offers to join them for the benefitsame of the weekly pay, later deeply regretted.
They unjustifiably let me go within Christmas time, that is due to disagreement with the manager of Blue arrow daughter who's happen to work with us.

Did I learn from this experience? No nothing at all, unqualified trainer who's know nothing, mean unqualified managers reflecting their lack of experience in both blue arrow side and their agent Capita, John Lewis campaign.

I believe they all need a management training how to manage their staff before jump in to get the management title's.

I thought my last experience with teleperformance in Glasgow is the worst, honestly this away beyond. No shock's though, they are all same as both mangers applying same management style and most of them school droppers, there experience is either from Glasgow capita office or Glasgow teleprefomance office nothing more.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Everything else
non productive
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire4 October 2017
they never call for any kind of jobs. always quite. ever since I worked with them was from 2014 until today none of them call for work. they need to review the current worker records and make sure everyone of them is been allocated for jobs before adding new people in.
Pros
non
Cons
no shift
Call centre Runcorn- Blue Arrow
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Runcorn, Cheshire21 September 2017
I have left the contract after being lied to about hours of work. As previous people have commented from the Runcorn area no support from agency as well as the lies. And been told I am not entitled to my week in hand money!!!!!!!
Contact at Agency is very rude and condescending.

One star as wouldn't let me continue unless I rated.
Pros
None from blue arrow
Cons
Lies withheld wages
very nice
Temporary Customer Service Contracts (Former Employee) –  Watford20 March 2017
Learnt alot through Blue Arrow, all aspects of recruiting - advertising, resourcing and screening candidates before submitting to employer. Progressions within Blue Arrow was also great
unprofessional
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Bury, Greater Manchester10 April 2017
information provided by Blue Arrow prior to placement did not match the actuality of the placement - hours of work, holiday entitlement, overtime pay.
Not good work
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire26 March 2017
Worked here for a temporary contract and we got hardly and training for use in the call centre. Didn't enjoy it much and pay wasn't too good. Even got formal warnings for being ill for 1 day of no fault of my own
Pros
Cons
Long hours not many breaks
good work experience
Horse racing events customer service (Current Employee) –  Swansea City, WLS16 April 2014
nice place to work in. Enjoyed the work. there was not too many hours offered work payment to make a living out of. would go to work at any time that is rewoired of you depending on when the client needed you there or when an event is starting.
Learnt a lot about cummunicating skills
Got along well wiyh co-workers and did a lot of team work
Hardest part of the job was getting home at late at night by myself which is a bit daunting.
most interesting part of the job is meeting different types of people all the time
Pros
meeting people from different works of life
Cons
not too many hours of work
Blue Arrow is a good Job Agency, well Established Organisation.
Customer Service Adviser (Former Employee) –  Leeds19 September 2016
A typical day at work is rewarding and fun.
Learned new computer skills.
Management put a lot of time into their staff.
Co-workers fun to work with.
Hardest part of the the job, is when things go wrong.
Enjoyable part of the job, is when the Customer appreciates all the effort you do to help them with their queries.
Friendly and nice place and people
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester10 June 2016
I enjoyed every day at work my co-workers it was team work all the way,working in the hospital every day to me was customer service with smiles all the time never a dull moment,mangers were lovely
Pros
No free launch
Cons
A lot of over time
Good
John Lewis Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Glasgow, SCT1 February 2015
It was a good job that the agency blue gave me but as always the job had to come to an end due to the contract only being 3 months
Productive and fun place
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  London19 March 2014
I have developped new skills, while I have approached new customers dealing with various queries and I have always met their needs
Fun workplace
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Luton, ENG5 May 2014
I again enjoy talking and my job involved a lot of talking from 8am to 4pm
Not a good agency
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Leeds City Centre21 September 2016
I went to an interview filled out loads of forms did tests on computer. I was told by Jenna she would call me back later that day. She never bothered to call me back and ignored all messages i left for her. Do yourself a favour and look elsewhere.
Pros
Cons
Rude staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Arrow. Our community is ready to answer.

Blue Arrow Reviews by Location