Blue Arrow Employee Reviews

Never work for blue arrow!!!!!!!!!!
Picker/Packer/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  ikea15 June 2018
They exploit there workers and if you have a problem with pay or you need time off for family matters they are slow and unwilling to help. I got sacked from blue arrow ikea after taking a three days off wile my dad was dying of cancer... they could not of cared less but they done me a favour really as it was very stressful getting under paid and treated like dog ship all the time never did get paid all the money they owed me i.e Holiday and over time £327. UP YOURS BLUE ARROW HOPE U GO BUST
Pros
your not the only one getting screwed over
Cons
under paid, over worked, treated like dog ship
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Eastbourne14 June 2018
Great company to work for with good recognition of someone with skills, good for advancement and aware of people who wish to progress quickly. Good management at the time.
Pros
Great team at the time
Cons
Once you leave you can't get back so easily in another location
Ikea
warehouse operator (Former Employee) –  Peterborough13 June 2018
Type of work: warehouse operator
Main responsibilities: picking, packing, machine operation, wrapping
Skills gained: attention to details, hitting targets on high quality standards
Committed and proactive consultants and office staff.
Reception Secretary/Admin at Blue (Former Employee) –  Birmingham18 May 2018
There was a very positive and friendly culture and the consultants appeared very committed at all times to helping a range of candidates.

Blue Arrow appears to be a pleasant and friendly company.
Pros
The overall culture and helpfulness of the consultants and branch manager.
Cons
I was unable to think of any.
very rude
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Oldham, Greater Manchester16 May 2018
very weird place to work . very heavy lifting jobs if u deny u could go home same day very rude management. Managers are way to rude to talk to employees. for night shift u still get paid minimum wage. NOT A GOOD PLACE TO WORK AT ALL.
Good agency
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  West Thurrock14 May 2018
When i meet any problem agency was resolved this as soon as possible without any excuse. They really fantastic agency management team. They friendly and very good doing what they should do.
Pros
Perfect blue arrow staff
Cons
Worst (the co-operative) management ever seen
Low pay for Night shift.
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire7 May 2018
How anyone would work a night shift for NNW is beyond me. It’s unsociable hours and agencies should pay their staff to reflect that. But they do t so it basically shows you how much respect they have for their workers.
Pros
Cons
No extra pay for unsociable hours
hgv2 driver bristol
hgv2 driver (Current Employee) –  dhl Avonmouth4 May 2018
The team at blue arrow Bristol are on the ball ive been with blue arrow now since January 2017 and have always had work 5 days a week been paid on time pay into the workplace pension and they pay in to you get your holidays and if there is a problem they get it sorted and over all this is the best agency I have ever worked for if you're prepared to work you will always be in work with the blue arrow team .
Pros
holidays pension scheme hours to suit
Cons
no cons
Proably the best Agencey in the World !
Agencey partner (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes28 April 2018
Worked for BA for 6 months as a temp .Was treated as a person who matters at all times ,kept busy all the time ,any problems or issues I had BA helped me .Would definitely recommend them ,only reason for leaving them was they helped me secure a permanent job .
Pros
good pay, being treated like a person
Cons
Temp work, Jan not many shifts
Want Experience?
Ad-hoc Administration Officer (Former Employee) –  Anywhere27 April 2018
I have worked for Blue Arrow on and off since 1992. They always find me work, at great pay rates. They offer a great pension scheme for long term temp workers and will do their best to place you in permanent work, if that is what you are seeking. Great agency and haven't found another that will match up to them.
Pros
Work when you like
Cons
Sometimes there isn't work.
Productive work placements
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tooting Broadway Station23 April 2018
Work placements suitable for single mums to work and still can meet mummy responsibilities.

My typical day at work is to get the address of the place, find it on the map. Get the bus there, introduce myself as blue arrows agency worker. They show me where to change and kitchen where I will be work at. I get on with anything I am told to do. from preparing food, serving food, cleaning and sweeping.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Travel far to work placement
Unsatisfactory and disgusting
East Midlands Designer Outlet in Nottinghamshire (Former Employee) –  East Midlands18 April 2018
Personally, when I worked at the Co-Operative Castlewood warehouse I found the management and whole work environment very negative. The conditions in which they made you work were unsatisfactory. One example of this, is that it is a food factory so cleanliness is a very important factor to take into account but the amount of warehouse operatives they pulled away from their duties to take care of rats and remove them was crazy. As an employee who is there to be productive and help maintain the workload you should not be expected to drop your duties to take care of large rats that were running around the warehouse near food and drink that would later be loaded and still sent to stores across the East Midlands.
Productive and Trustworthy Company.
Catering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire11 April 2018
I signed up with Blue Arrow hoping/in need of work, although I am young they give me a job pretty much straight away, and I completed that job to the highest of my standards. During my first job, I was paid with nothing but respect from the customers I was serving. Also, the wage was good. I recommend Blue Arrow to anyone struggling to find work.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Last minute jobs.
Awesome
Domestic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester7 April 2018
Awesome company always striving to get you a job and improving your lot. I love the management as the staff are constantly working to be better. Keep you posted.
Poor management
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Newbury, Berkshire7 April 2018
Very low ethics in the team, a lot of backtalking, no work-life balance. Good company to add to your CV however it is the worst experience I have ever had.
great experience
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Glasgow30 March 2018
company was great at finding work and places were great to work for as some places were well known and well paid. if you require more experience within the warehouse industry, then look no further.
Very good !
General Assistant/ Steward on Train (Current Employee) –  Inverness, Highland29 March 2018
Great people,
good pay rates,
good opportunities to learn new skills,
Always pay on time.
My first experience with agency and agency in Inverness is really friendly, helpful.
Productive.
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spalding27 March 2018
Based in the industrial sector, this roll saw some serious seasonal swings in numbers of workers employed. A serious ability to get your head down and get the job done needed.
Pros
Leant how to use a computer at this job.
Ok agency.
Representative (Current Employee) –  Northampton20 March 2018
This agency have some contracts with good companies. They are always paying on time. Good management, very kind and helpful. They have no problem with changing shift for suitable for worker.
Pros
Good stuff
Cons
Thay are talking more than they are doing.
great people
packer/forklift driver (Current Employee) –  Livingston, West Lothian18 March 2018
Great people in the Livingston office always happy to help and always working every week I was with them in 1996 and got a full time contract then got paid off last year and looked them up and been working since
Pros
local work
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Arrow. Our community is ready to answer.